Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teamanglerx

Nike One RZN and One RZN X

5 posts in this topic

I currently use (and love) the Nike Vapor Black.  I saw these and wondered if anyone knew anything about them.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'd be really interested to hear what people think.  I'm a Vapor Black guy as well.

I hate them. No spin at all, though they travel a good ways.

I still use the Nike One Black. I buy them used from knetgolf.

I would like to try the new ones too, but little pricey

I know a lot of people don't like them, but I've been using the 20xi-s for awhile now.  You can get them cheap(ish) and it's got the best feel of any Nike ball I've used.

Playing partner was using the RZN balls in a round last week and he loved them, was getting more distance out of his shots and ball flight was dead on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • My Swing (PumaAttack)
      Stop saying that! Bingo.  To think that Erik or Mike has it in for you (or anybody else who starts a swing thread on here and gets offended) would mean that you'd have to start under the premise that they have extra time on their hands to spend goofing around and picking on strangers for no reason.  Fact is, if either of them (or, for that matter, about 99.99% of any of the regulars on this site) is posting on a swing thread that is not their own, they are trying to help that person. Remember that throughout the course of the conversation and it should be pretty difficult to draw the conclusions you've drawn. In your case, Tony, you got too defensive and started attacking them.  Despite whether or not you liked what you heard, they were offering (free) advice and they were answering your questions. Take Bill's advice and step back, take a deep breath, and move on.  And stick to one coach to avoid the confusion as well.
    • What would a PGA Tour player shoot at your home course?
      A PGA Tour player's game is optimized to do well on the kinds of courses they play, where conditions are fairly uniform from hole to hole and week to week. Their proximity would not change significantly playing on different greens - it may even suffer slightly if they couldn't adjust well, or if some greens released while others plugged and sucked back. Additionally, as noted, bumpy greens decrease make percentages, so even if they were a foot closer, they might actually take the same or more putts. Same answer as above. Proximity might even suffer due to poorer conditions, failure to adjust, differing conditions hole to hole, etc. I'm not going to guess, and it's off topic anyway. I was just quickly pointing out that scratch doesn't mean they average the course rating. They don't. Only in their 10 best rounds. Of course. But most of a course rating is still the distance. If it's wide open with no rough, no trees, and huge greens, it'll be lower, but not a lot. 67, 66.7, something like that, yeah. But not 61. Not 59. Not 63 very often, either. Studies have shown this to be the case. Players of all ability levels, given time to adjust, putt better on faster, smoother greens than slower (and ostensibly bumpier) greens.
    • My Swing (Jeremie Boop)
      I'm glad you mentioned that, because that reminds me that is how I was hitting those much better impact positions originally earlier this week. I'll combine the feel I'm using for the hand path with the slow start and speeding up of hands on the way down.
    • When is the weather "too bad" to play?
      Thunderstorms and heat index near 100 or more.
    • Reading Greens
      The best tool to use when you're reading greens is your feet. Walk the putt off and feel what the green is doing under you feet. We have a great a ability to detect when we're walking up or downhill or on an incline. Sometimes this is more reliable than using your eyes.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. bigtosh90
      bigtosh90
      (26 years old)
    2. dopplegvnger
      dopplegvnger
      (24 years old)
    3. Frank62
      Frank62
      (54 years old)