IGNORED

I think I have a problem with my driver, can someone figure this out for me please

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's a callaway diablo 10 degress stiff shaft but I only get 240-250 carry.... But saying that I have been on a trackman and 105-107 was my swing speed.

Now I have just figured out my 9iron distance to be about 145 and my 7 iron to be 165-170.

Is it just me or does my driver distance seem low in comparison?

Originally Posted by Joehuggy

It's a callaway diablo 10 degress stiff shaft but I only get 240-250 carry.... But saying that I have been on a trackman and 105-107 was my swing speed.

Now I have just figured out my 9iron distance to be about 145 and my 7 iron to be 165-170.

Is it just me or does my driver distance seem low in comparison?

What was your launch angle, spin, ball speed, angle of attack?

You may have a little more carry distance to eek out there but 250 yards carry is not to be knocked (except for on the internets).

Note: This thread is 4031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!