IGNORED

Rocketballz fct help

Note: This thread is 4009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi there. Iooking to buy the first rocketballz driver and have a quick question. I'd like to have a 10* loft but I have a fade. Would a 9* driver with the loft adjusted to 10* have a more closed face than a 10* driver on neutral setting?

I believe that increasing the loft opens in the club face, so it would create a fade, at least that's how it was on my old s3

the driver is draw biased, the tour version is fade biased.

turning your club in slightly will give you the same effect, but doesn't replace fixing your swing. try not to swing as hard and keep your head down. this will assist in hitting it straight. then increase swing speed when you can consistently hit it straight.

Note: This thread is 4009 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!