IGNORED

Project X PXV 39 Shaft

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have wasted the better part of a weekend searching on where I can find this shaft. I can only find the 50 gram and 70 gram versions. I would prefer the 39 gram version in 6.5 flex. I NEED HELP!!!

There's a limit on how much good lighter shafts will do.

I have 45 gr. shafts on last year's RBZ FWs, and I have a trouble with hook misses. (I don't have this problem with my heavier-shafted Driver and irons).  Also, below a certain point in weight, the average golfer has trouble feeling the club "at the top," and dropping it into the slot on the downswing.

Likewise, below a certain point the lighter shafts are unstable for those with average swingspeed, and cost the player control. Do you want your drive to be 240 yds. out on the edge of the fairway, or, 260 yds. out in the treeline, with you needing to chip sideways back to the short grass? Launch monitor tests can help you find when the shaft becomes too light for your.

Also, a 45-gram stiff shaft will perform differently than a 70-gram stiff shaft.

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!