IGNORED

WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: Hogan Apex Plus 1 Iron

GatorCallaway
Note: This thread is 3563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looking for the aforementioned "butter knife", "lightning rod", "driving iron" etc. If you have one lying around (because I know there ain't but 16 people that could ever hit one and most of 'ems dead) I would be greatly interested. Lemme know what you want for it and we'll work something out. Thank you kindly.

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by GatorCallaway

Looking for the aforementioned "butter knife", "lightning rod", "driving iron" etc. If you have one lying around (because I know there ain't but 16 people that could ever hit one and most of 'ems dead) I would be greatly interested. Lemme know what you want for it and we'll work something out. Thank you kindly.

I know you didn't post for one, but I have a Ben Hogan Apex 2i that's in pretty good shape. Extremely hard to hit club.

• 5 weeks later...

They are out there.  I recently acquired an APEX Edge 1 iron to complete out my set. I think I got it "best offer" on Ebay for $9.00 (asking price was $12). Came with a Golf Pride Tour Wrap grip.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 11 months later...
Will check but think I have two apex ii 1 irons

Titleist 910 D3, Cobra f speed 3 wood, Cobra f speed 7 wood, Ben hogan 35th anniversary Legend irons 2-E Wilson staff lob wedge, scotty Newport mid slant 2.5. Or 3-sw mizuno tzoid pro 11 blades " Golf is a strange game played by strange people in strange clothes then all of a sudden it's not" rap 2014

I was at Pawleys Island Golf Center several weeks ago, and they had a nice collection of Hogan clubs. They had several sets that still had wrappers on the heads.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...