IGNORED

Low Hooks

Note: This thread is 4025 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Could be a lot of things

1) if your weight is falling back, you chould be flipping at the ball, shutting the clubface down and hooking it

1) if you have good weight shift, you could be comming from the inside to much, and a square clubface to targetline would cause a straight to hook shot.

The fixes for these are two different things. So with out a video its hard to say whats going on. I guess the easiest would be to open the clubface up, and see if that causes a push draw or a push. If so, then your probably looking at the 2nd option. Which you might have to get the swing less from the inside, or weaken the grip.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I do have a my swing thread you can check that out... Well sometimes I feel that I'm off balanced on my follow through,but you can watch my swing if you want to inpdentify what my problem is!

Every once in awhile i have this problem as well, especially with my driver. I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago and Golfingdad commented and linked a video with a tip that i tried out and seemed to help. Although i have only been to the range once since then.

Heres a link to the video

http://thesandtrap.com/t/61376/5sk-video-thread/30_30#post_807110

Note: This thread is 4025 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!