IGNORED

Get your FREE Torc Swingtrainer!!! *Limited Time Offer*

Torc Golf
Note: This thread is 3970 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

done, hope I made the cut

thanks for the great offer!

IN MY BAG
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
3 Wood: Calloway RAZR Hawk
Hybrid: Ping 19*
Irons: Mizuno JPX 825
Wedges: 52, 56 Cleveland
Putter: Odyssey White Ice

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cannot wait!

Driver: 913D2, 9.5°
3-Wood: V-Steel, 15°
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP, 19°
Irons: MP-64, 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM 54.10, 60.08 Putter: Studio Style Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by Torc Golf

Mr. Desmond, I got you down for one.  The member review program sent me yours.  Thanks for the support!

Thank you.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Quote:
that's a lot of "done"s - hope the shipping and handling isn't going to eat up into the profits too much

@ Rick Martin *GULP!* you aren't kidding!

Best regards,

Troy

***UPDATE***

Hello all!  We have reached our max of 50!  Wow, that was fast!  Torc's are ready to ship so look out for them in the next few days.  I want to thank everyone for participating.  I'll start another thread in about a week to see how people are liking our product.  I'll post that link here so you can be notified.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,

Troy S.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Troy

Well once again us poor saps outside the great US of A miss out! Seriously, in going to have to move! ;) Hope you guys enjoy your new toy :) Regards Mailman
  • Upvote 1

Mailman

Originally Posted by Rick Martin

that's a lot of "done"s - hope the shipping and handling isn't going to eat up into the profits too much

Originally Posted by Torc Golf

@ Rick Martin *GULP!* you aren't kidding!

Yes thank you Torc Golf for providing so many FREE swing trainers to the TST community.  Hope everyone enjoys and gives some love back to Torc Golf by "Liking" their FB page, writing reviews and telling your friends about it.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Yes thank you Torc Golf for providing so many FREE swing trainers to the TST community.  Hope everyone enjoys and gives some love back to Torc Golf by "Liking" their FB page, writing reviews and telling your friends about it.

Yes, absolutely, huge shout out to Torc Golf. You've made a lot of friends here at TST. Of course the flip side of this is if the product doesn't perform you'll get an earful but I'm expecting the product to be top notch or you wouldn't have taken this risk. Personally I think this product lines up perfectly with what I'm trying to accomplish right now which is a shallower approach to impact. I've been making practice swings with a head cover on to help me feel the plane a little better but this looks like a better tool. I'll definitely let you know about my experience once I've had a chance to play around with it. Cheers and thank you!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Yes, absolutely, huge shout out to Torc Golf. You've made a lot of friends here at TST. Of course the flip side of this is if the product doesn't perform you'll get an earful but I'm expecting the product to be top notch or you wouldn't have taken this risk. Personally I think this product lines up perfectly with what I'm trying to accomplish right now which is a shallower approach to impact. I've been making practice swings with a head cover on to help me feel the plane a little better but this looks like a better tool. I'll definitely let you know about my experience once I've had a chance to play around with it. Cheers and thank you!

Although, if you don't ship to Canada I retract the previous. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Quote:
Although, if you don't ship to Canada I retract the previous. a2_wink.gif

I'm going to go ahead and honor my canadian friends :)  I spent a lot of time in Montreal for my day job and I absolutely love it there!  I'll look into those who inquired from Down Under and India before I can commit to those areas =P

For inquiring minds, here's who made the cut:

Scott Curry

Carl Lewis

Gerald Geary

Jeff Slover

PJ D'Aoust

Mike McLoughlin

Josh Leech

Jerold Brown

Ken Short

Chris Collins

Cliff Jennings

Josh Strausbaugh

Dave Harriff

Anthony Soriente

Matthew Seiff

Roy Carter

Mike Blust

Douglas Camacho

Rick Martin

Donald Dial

Erik Barzeski

David Wick

Mike Mallette

Mike Leto

Ed Park

David York

Christian Storer

Scott Ingerson

Jamie Wyrick

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Troy

nerts... I guess I can be on the waiting list if the original winners can't fulfill their appointed duties. I knew I should have jumped on it when I saw it at work earlier.

Note: This thread is 3970 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!