IGNORED

Got fitted for shaft today for driver.

Note: This thread is 4015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My fitter finally landed on me using the matrix 7m3 black tie x stiff. Swing speed around 111. Man is that thing expensive. I know it takes money but man I didn't want to drop 500$ for a driver. I want a titleist 913d2 what does titleist have that is very comparable as a no upgrade charge. He told me I needed a x flex, low launch, low spin shaft somewhere in the 70 gr range. My tempo is quick so this shaft help with the torque.

did you try the callaway razr fit extreme? I believe that that exact shaft is no upcharge through them. If you are looking for the bigger head go with the 10.5* also because it is already a low spinning driver but the 460 head will give you more forgiveness than the 420cc ( i think) in the 9.5* and 8.5*.

In my bag

R9 TP 8.5* Voodoo XStiff shaft

RBZ Stage 2 3wd 14.5* diamana kaili XStiff

Adams Idea black hybrid 18* Project X 6.5

Ping I20's 4-P KBS Tour XStiff

Vokey SM4 49*, 59*

Older Vokey 54*

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Ball Pro V1x and Nike 20XI X

That is another good shaft. I personally believe that the rip alpha spins a little bit less than the matrix. You said you didn't really want to drop the money but give the diamana ahina a try. I spin the ball to much and play an x flex also and when i do buy a new driver that is what i probably will put in.

In my bag

Vokey SM4 49*, 59*

Older Vokey 54*

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I believe the 913 offers the diamana white as a stock option (the ahina is a made-for version of the white). It's a 72-g low spin and low launch. Great shaft.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Go to Page 4 of the Titleist Guide.

It will help

Look in the lower left of the matrix for your shaft.

http://media.titleist.com/images/titleist/pdfs/US/2013/2013_Custom_Options_Book_US/html/index.html#/4/zoomed

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by k-troop

I believe the 913 offers the diamana white as a stock option (the ahina is a made-for version of the white). It's a 72-g low spin and low launch. Great shaft.

Yes that is true but you can also get the exact same thing it would just have an upcharge. But they are still pretty similar just a little bit different torque and spin but pretty similar.

In my bag

Vokey SM4 49*, 59*

Older Vokey 54*

Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!