IGNORED

Which set of irons

Note: This thread is 4008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Currently trying out some callaway hawkeye vfts which I'm not super impressed or happy with. I am still able to return them. My other options for nearly the same price include some callaway x22's, taylormade burner plus or burner 2.0 irons, or Adams A5os irons. Which set would you all recommend or others I should look at I can get in the 300 or under price range? Thanks for the help!

If you're able to hit all of them in the store, I'd go with whichever clubs you hit most consistently and look best to you when standing over them at address.  Brand and reputation are meaningless if you have no confidence in your clubs.

Mac

WITB:
Driver: Ping G30 (12*)
FW:  Ping K15 (3W, 5W)
Hybrids: Ping K15 (3H, 5H)
Irons: Ping K15 (6-UW)

Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX CB (54*, 58*)

Putter: Ping Scottsdale w/ SS Slim 3.0

Ball: Bridgestone e6

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There aren't any places nearby that allow use of the club in store unfortunately so I am unable to try out the other clubs prior to purchase.  The X22's are used from a friend, in good shape and he is asking for $300.  The taylormade burner plus or burner 2.0 I think I may be able to get new for around that price. The others are items Ive found online or in the store brand new for that price.  Hard to make a decision without trying them, but unfortunately seems like that is what I may have to do.  Thanks for the input.

Note: This thread is 4008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!