IGNORED

Hat help for a big head!

Note: This thread is 4012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is no joke, ever since I was playing baseball in little league I've been that guy who has never been able to fit into the typical "one size fits all hats" that everyone advertises.

I have what I like to call a "tall & deep head" and have a tough time buying any golf hats that truly fit my head. I've always been a fan of the new era fitted hats that baseball, football and basketball teams make simply because they're tall and they also offer a range of sizes (to put things into perspective, I wear a new era fitted 7 3/4 to 8 depending on the hat size).

I was in Dicks Sporting Goods and out of all the tour hats they offered the only one that came close to fitting was the Callaway X hot Hex Black Tour Hat (which I bought).

My problem is I'd like to add a bunch of other hats to my golf outfits and am discouraged it's going to be a difficult time finding one. I'm not a fan of visors so they are out of the picture.

Anyone else have this issue? Any advice as to what hats I should look into purchasing?

Same here. I have a 7 5/8 size. I have 100's of hats. I just try everything on trim I find something that fits. I have found Imperial headwear fits well. You might start looking at them.

Happy Gilmore was a Hack!

Can't give any advice other than keep trying them on til you find one you like.  I get the Titleist stretch fit in L/XL.  If I have to buy a snapback, I make sure that it's big enough to not have that annoying look in the back with the band being at it's limit.  I also like to wear New Era MLB fitted hats.

My "Melon" is 7 1/2-7 5/8 I currently use UnderArmour XL in many colors. A place you might find some New Era College teams is Big Lots.. They get what the other stores usually have a tuff time selling....Which might benefit us "Thunderheads".
Driver - Cleveland HiBore 9.5
Wood - Taylor Made V Steel TS 3W
IW - Nickent 3DX Ironwood DC 3IW
Irons - Taylor Made Burner OS 5-PW
Wedges - Zevo 52...56Putter - MacGregor by Bobby Grace DCT Sunset

Note: This thread is 4012 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!