IGNORED

When novice golfers "man up," and how it kills their game...

Note: This thread is 3973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I finally man up with shots over 200 yards. It's the shots between 150-200 that are way too tempting. There's about 5 clubs I can hit that distance but obviously accuracy isn't 100%. So I always have a choice whether to lay up or go for it. I'm trying to measure it by trouble around the green. The best man up decision was to drop the driver a few years back which has stopped me losing balls but leaves me in that aforementioned range which leads to agonizing choices. However doing this has forced me to realize that my chipping and pitching ain't nothing to write home about but finally my game has some balance to it.

"Repetition is the chariot of genius"

Driver: BENROSS VX PROTO 10.5
Woods: BENROSS QUAD SPEED FAIRWAY 15"
Hybrids:BENROSS 3G 17" BENROSSV5 Escape 20"
Irons: :wilson: DEEP RED Fluid Feel  4-SW
Putter: BENROSS PURE RED
Balls: :wilsonstaff:  Ti DNA

Originally Posted by sofingaw

Agree. Off the mark here, unless you were simply laying the sarcasm on thickly...

In fact, your insinuation that the OP ever implied that homosexuals specifically were the subject of a thread deriding those who feel the need to 'man up' is more offensive than what you are trying to pin on the OP.

On topic, I fall victim to many of these issues myself... Frustrating, but fixable with discipline!

Needless to say...

+1

taylormade.gif Burner Superfast 1.0: 10.5* Driver, 15* 3-wood

adams.gif a5OS Hybrid/Irons Set: 3h-5h, 6-PW

adams.gif "Tom Watson Classic" Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*
taylormade.gif Est 79 TM-770 Putter, "Fontana" Pattern

xFIXx

Note: This thread is 3973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!