IGNORED

My Swing (Eleven13)

Eleven13
Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been Playing Golf for: About 4 years

My current handicap index or average score is: ~120

My typical ball flight is: To the right

The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Very bad slice that can happen with all of my clubs (but mostly my driver), Topped or "skulled" balls.

I apologize for the quality and lighting of the videos, I used a golf app on my phone to take them sort of spur of the moment. I figured I would try and see if I could get any advice at all from these videos  then update the thread with higher quality/brighter videos when I go to the range again.

A little background, I played golf here and there for about 2 years, then played regularly for a year with a really bad swing. Took a lesson at the end of last season, so this year I am really trying to forget my old bad habits and focus on my new swing. I'm having a hard time just hitting the ball well consistently and would really love some feedback on my address and swing in general. I hit about 1 great shot out of 10 it seems like, and naturally when I hit the course it's almost always the bad shots that emerge. Most are short range slices, but some are just poorly hit balls that dribble and go no where.

Ironically these videos show decent although "thin" shots, but I'm sure there are things in my swing that I should correct or work on and any feedback you could give from these videos would be greatly appreciated.

Videos:

Driver:

Driver 2:

6 Iron:

9 Iron:

Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!