• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SandKing

Acupuncture for Golfers Elbow

3 posts in this topic

Western medicine seems to fall short when it comes to dealing with Golfer's Elbow condition. Aside from PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy-- an expensive and painful method- there doesn't appear to be much available. I read an article by Nick Carangi in the Journal of Medical Innovation that details a needle based treatment process that totally resolves Tennis Elbow.

I imagine that G.E. can be treated with the same process, more or less. Has anyone tried acupuncture therapy? If so, what successes or challenges have you had?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I tried it for the same reason. More of a placebo thing. I don't really have any evidence to say it works or not. But best to stick with R.I.C.E. it's conventional and safe and sure bet.

I don't have golfer's elbow but I use a lacrosse ball to massage out my muscles and I bet it would do you some good to rub out the muscles around your elbow.  They only cost about 3 bucks and have been a lifesaver for me. I bet it would help you along with R.I.C.E. treatment.