IGNORED

JUNE Orlando Golf School - 5SK

Note: This thread is 3954 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi Everyone!

Looking to put together a golf school / clinic sometime towards end of June.

If you can all decide when would be the best date to fit the majority of golfers here at TST I can set something up.

I'll let you guys figure out the best potential date or even dateS.

The format will be close to as follows:

9:00 – 9:30: Quick Video Capture of your swing.

9:30 – 10:30: Discussion and education about the PureStrike 5 Simple Keys: the Proven things that ALL great ball strikers have in common...Q&A.;

10:30 – 12:30: Hitting balls to incorporate your priority piece.
12:30 – 1:30: Lunch and and review changes you’ve already made.

1:30 – 4:30 Continued work on range with implementation of drills and Pitching instruction.
4:30 – 5:00-ish: Wrap up, Before and After pics and videos, Q&A;

Enjoy and look forward to seeing some of you soon.

James

James Hirshfield

Tour Professional Golf Coach

@hirshfield <-- Follow me on Twitter!

james@thegolfevolution.com

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

If anyone is in the Orlando area, or has a good excuse to visit, this school would be a MUST to attend

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I might be interested.  Weekdays would be my preference, though I don't have a specific date in mind.  However, I'd like to know the anticipated cost for this clinic.

Driver: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Aldila RIP Phenom 50

Fairway 1: Titleist 913F, 17*, Titleist Bassara W55

Fairway 2: Titleist 913F, 21*, Titleist Bassara W55

Irons: Titleist AP1 714 5-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95

Wedges: SCOR 4161 48/52/56/60, Genius 9

Grips: GolfPride New Decade Red Mid-size on all of the above.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke Slim 3.0

Hi Guys,

As we keep getting closer to June, start to mention some dates that could be potentially suitable for you both.

I'd also like to say, I can teach clinics/schools ANYDAY if that is more convenient for you.

Our "retail" price is $495 for a full 1-day school, including lunch; and

$295 for a 1/2 day, from 9-1, or 2-6....

For SandTrap members, I'm excited to give a special rate $395 for full 1-day; and $245 for 1/2 day.

Remember!!!! I'm more than happy and able to teach half days either in the morning, or afternoon, so if you want to bring a buddy, or your partner / children, let me know and I can tailor costs.

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Great golfing!

James

James Hirshfield

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

Originally Posted by james_hirshfield

For SandTrap members, I'm excited to give a special rate $395 for full 1-day; and $245 for 1/2 day.

Originally Posted by mvmac

If anyone is in the Orlando area, or has a good excuse to visit, this school would be a MUST to attend

Agreed.  Anybody who has the opportunity would be INSANE not to take James up on this offer!!!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Randy R

describe the agenda for a half day of training please

For a half day school, the agenda would look like this.

8:45 – 9:00: Quick Video Capture of your swing.

9:00 – 9:45: Discussion and introduction to 5 Simple Keys: the Proven things that ALL great ball strikers have in common...Q&A.;

9:45 – 12:45: Hitting balls to incorporate your priority piece.
12:45 – 1:00: Wrap up, Short game, Q/A
For the 1/2 day school, I ideally limit it to 3 people for MAXIMUM personal instruction time .

James Hirshfield

UK 07939-902455

USA (814) 464-3446

Anyone in the Orlando area MUST go see James!  He IS one of the bright stars in the world of golf instruction.  For those of you in the Midwest, I am in Kansas City, MO at Tiffany Greens Golf Club.  We are also doing two (1) day 5SK schools on June 15 and 16, 2013.

For more info contact me at 816.880.9600 ext 226 or email at cevans@medicusgolfschools.com

Originally Posted by Chuck Evans

Anyone in the Orlando area MUST go see James!  He IS one of the bright stars in the world of golf instruction.

Can't agree more.

Note: This thread is 3954 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!