IGNORED

worst to best

flymojames
Note: This thread is 3986 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This game is amazing,last week worst score of year 88.This week shot lowest score of year to win the monthly medal 76. 7 gir ,2 fir 10 pars 2 birdies.only 2 f.i.r but other drives just off fairway in light rough.29 putts today which is best also.felt .next week should be playing off lower handicap.

I went the opposite.  Awhile back I shot an 83 and then followed that up with a 112 at the same course four days latter

R9 with 757 Speeder
mp 57 3-pw project x 6.0 flighted
Vokey* 56* 60*
Monza Corsa Putter

I read a book last week which might help you and others.its called the unstoppable golfer by bob rotella.it puts your mind in the right place to play golf.

+1 on the unstoppable golfer.  Read it last year and my short game is one of the strongest parts of my game.

In my bag:

Driver: Covert Performance
Super Hybrid : :nike: 2H - 17* Covert Performance

Irons: :nike:Covert 4I - PW

Wedges: :nike:X3X Wedges (52*, 56*, 60*)

Putter: Method Core 1i

Ball: :nike:One RZN

Upgrading Always.

Note: This thread is 3986 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!