IGNORED

taylormade Stage 2 tour rescue directions?

Note: This thread is 3735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I have been searching but to no avail. Can someone point me in the correct direction to a chart or directions on the settings of the fitting sleeve. I have the 4 rescue and was hoping to set it in the -1.5 but upright position and its not as clear as I was hoping. I have had a beer but thought it would be easer than this!!!

Thanks- Dale

In the bag-

Driver- Ping Anser 9.5  Diamana Ahina
3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

as far as I know you can't change the lie angle of the stage 2 hybrid only the loft... each tick on the tip represents .5 degrees.

Current Bag:

:ping: G25 - 10.5  RBZ Stage 2 2H :ping: G25 20*/23* Hybrids

:ping: G25 Blue Dot 5-UW  CG16 - 54   CG16 - 58 

Putter  Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS  V2 Gamer

Thanks for the link but I have been there. I know it does all those things but it is unclear on the sleeve which settings are which when in the upright positions.

Anyone?

Thanks, Dale

In the bag-

3 Wood-RBZ tour 15
Hybrid-RBZ tour 4 Irons-  Ping I20s 4-GW with soft stepped X100sWedges 58 and 54 SM4s with soft stepped X100s Putter- Ping TR Senita

I own one but don't have it with me... sorry.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by granitegolf

Thanks for the link but I have been there. I know it does all those things but it is unclear on the sleeve which settings are which when in the upright positions.

Anyone?

Thanks, Dale

Your best bet may be to call TaylorMade in this case as it is obviously not very easy to find what you are looking for. For example, you can Google "Titleist SureFit Chart" and come up with a ton of results. For some reason, TM is lacking and you should give them a call to get what you need.

Originally Posted by Spyder

Your best bet may be to call TaylorMade in this case as it is obviously not very easy to find what you are looking for. For example, you can Google "Titleist SureFit Chart" and come up with a ton of results. For some reason, TM is lacking and you should give them a call to get what you need.

That was part of my searching to no avail- I called TM and they were helpful and nice but did not have the info for the upright settings. He told me just to try it on the range and see what I like best. Of course I have done that but it would be nice to know what the setting that "I like" is.

So if anyone has figured it out please let me know- Thanks! Dale

In the bag-

3 Wood-RBZ tour 15

That was part of my searching to no avail- I called TM and they were helpful and nice but did not have the info for the upright settings. He told me just to try it on the range and see what I like best. Of course I have done that but it would be nice to know what the setting that "I like" is.

I've looked and looked to no avail. When I talk with my club maker, I will ask.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

I don't think there is an upright setting - I believe it's up or down in loft - meaning face angle closes when loft goes up, face angle opens when loft goes down.

I think there is and even the TM rep said so he was just able to tell me what +- lofts go with which up right settings. They are on the opposite side of the sleeve. I believe there are two upright settings.

In the bag-

3 Wood-RBZ tour 15

That is very, very weird on their part. Hopefully you get the answers that you are looking for.

I pulled my 2H apart to see if I could figure out the upright markings.. I can see the +/- 1.5 markings... Then beside the lowest setting there's "Upright lie" but no indication what Degree that could be.. pretty poorly executed.

Current Bag:

:ping: G25 - 10.5  RBZ Stage 2 2H :ping: G25 20*/23* Hybrids

:ping: G25 Blue Dot 5-UW  CG16 - 54   CG16 - 58 

Putter  Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS  V2 Gamer

I think there is and even the TM rep said so he was just able to tell me what +- lofts go with which up right settings. They are on the opposite side of the sleeve. I believe there are two upright settings.

You're correct according to the TM Website - I edited that post about 30 seconds after posting.

• 7 months later...
Note: This thread is 3735 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!