IGNORED

2013 Memorial Tournament Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by tmac20

Woods is going to miss the cut. :)

He is currently on the projected number with 9 to play...I predict he makes it

:mizuno: MP-52 5-PW, :cobra: King Snake 4 i 
:tmade: R11 Driver, 3 W & 5 W, :vokey: 52, 56 & 60 wedges
:seemore: putter

Originally Posted by Zeph

Choi buys set of Mizuno MP-64 irons off rack for the memorial.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Seems very prophetic...

I just hope this is his off week and that he'll get it dialed in again in two weeks!

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I don't see him [Tiger] winning this one.  He has to have an off week eventually...right???

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Yukari

Seems very prophetic...

I just hope this is his off week and that he'll get it dialed in again in two weeks!

Yeah I haven't been able to watch much of it, but he definitely seems off.  It may be just what he needs to show him what he needs to work on for the US Open.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Tiger will probably make the cut, but winning is not an option anymore.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Originally Posted by Zeph

Tiger will probably make the cut, but winning is not an option anymore.

I think that's not a bad thing for Woods. The last few times he won right before a major (2012 Masters, US Open, Open, 2013 Masters) and then didn't win the big one. I like it better the other way round. Only bad thing: his putting on these fast greens is way off (-2 SGP today). But the good thing, he is hitting almost every fairway.

Rory having a better day today.

He'd have to have a GREAT back nine, though, to get to tomorrow.

rough day so far for Sneds

Bill - 

I split a pair of head-to-heads this morning....

Had Fowler over Huh, but had Streelman over Dustin Johnson...

Surprise winner for me at the moment (assuming they finish) was picking Rory to beat Rose head-to-head...

I told you guys, Kuchar will make a run...

• Administrator
Originally Posted by walk18

Did Dustin shank that one? He doesn't look happy.

I think he fatted it into the right side of the fairway. A "pro chunk" that still went 220 or so (it is a bit downhill). Half a groove heavy or so.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Well it will add some excitement to the early GC coverage. The "will Tiger break 80" watch!

He will need a -1, 35 on the front to pull it off! I say he'll shoot -3 to get back to +6.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

Yeah.....I got that in the bag too.

The difference is that he's likely to follow it up with a 30 on the back.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Originally Posted by David in FL

Yeah.....I got that in the bag too.

The difference is that he's likely to follow it up with a 30 on the back.

I think that was the back...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

We could get the first Tiger-Rory pairing in the "Nike era".  Not exactly the expected position for it to happen though.

Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!