IGNORED

Rangefinder got turned in...incredible.

Golfing Dad
Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yesterday I started a thread about how people don't turn anything in. I went back to the course today and as it turns out, whoever found it turned it in. Now I just wish I knew who it was so I could give them a reward. If it is anyone on here thank you soooo much and pm me.

Originally Posted by Golfing Dad

Yesterday I started a thread about how people don't turn anything in. I went back to the course today and as it turns out, whoever found it turned it in. Now I just wish I knew who it was so I could give them a reward. If it is anyone on here thank you soooo much and pm me.

Ha ha! Glad you got it back.

P.S. If anyone on here got mine two years ago at Indian Pines in Auburn, AL. you can keep it. I got another one.

Congrats on getting the device back.  Though I turn in stuff I find on the course, I have to admit that I didn't have much confidence you would get that goody back.  Good to hear there are still plenty of decent folks out there.

Driver: Titleist 913 D2 10.5*, Aldila RIP Phenom 50

Fairway 1: Titleist 913F, 17*, Titleist Bassara W55

Fairway 2: Titleist 913F, 21*, Titleist Bassara W55

Irons: Titleist AP1 714 5-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95

Wedges: SCOR 4161 48/52/56/60, Genius 9

Grips: GolfPride New Decade Red Mid-size on all of the above.

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Super Stroke Slim 3.0

Originally Posted by MS256

P.S. If anyone on here got mine two years ago at Indian Pines in Auburn, AL. you can keep it. I got another one.

Faith in humanity restored.

Not to hijack, but Indian Pines sure brings back some memories.  It was not me though, last time I played there was 98ish.

That's amazing..........

I believe whoever picked it up..........is in the 3% who would turn something like that in...

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

PM sent. Cash only please. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

PM sent. Cash only please.

I was playing with him. Send me half

Originally Posted by Paradox

good karma will come that persons way!

Anyone wanna buy some karma?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Glad to hear it. Not only would I be furious that I lost it, my wife would ring my neck and probably not allow me to buy another not to mention beat me with my driver over the head, hahah. I love my wife.

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

Originally Posted by MS256

I bet Cam got it!!

• Upvote 1

I've found range finders, really nice vokey wedges, scotty cameron head covers, and a wide variety of other clubs and head covers and always turn them in.

I've also lost a range finder, cleveland wedge, head covers... and someone has turned them in every time.

Originally Posted by Unkynd

I've found range finders, really nice vokey wedges, scotty cameron head covers, and a wide variety of other clubs and head covers and always turn them in.

I've also lost a range finder, cleveland wedge, head covers... and someone has turned them in every time.

Karma... in golf?!?!

Do you know how many balls I've put in Par 3 island ponds??? How many balls have been bestowed upon me at my feet in return?!?!? 'n zero! That's how many!

I have found wedges and putters and also wallets and sunglasses, which I have always turned in to the Pro Shop since I had my own lost wedge returned to me. This act of  kindness does restore my confidence and respect in fellow golfers.

However, if I should happen to find an unopened ice cold beer, I have my doubts that it would find its way back in.

Note: This thread is 3971 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!