• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gsu_paintballer

Courses in/around St. Augustine, FL

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone live in the area? Can you recommend anything?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

A ton of courses. Start with TPC at Sawgrass (the valley course is reasonably priced) 2 courses at the World Golf Village (must see hall of fame) and Palm Coast and Hammock Beach resort is right down the road. Check GolfNow for other local courses, reviews, and deals..... You can't go wrong in that area!

Awards and Achievements

Originally Posted by David in FL

A ton of courses. Start with TPC at Sawgrass. 2 courses at the World Golf Village (must see hall of fame) and Palm Coast and Hammock Beach resort is right down the road.

Check GolfNow for other local courses, reviews, and deals..... You can't go wrong in that area!

I'm mainly looking for a good "value" course.

What about Royal St Augustine or St Augustine Shores?

Familiar?

St. Augustine Shores and St. Johns County Golf Course (Elkton) are your "value" courses and you can come a little North and play St. Johns Golf & Country Club and The Golf Club at South Hampton on CR 210 for pristine conditions and a fair price.

St. John's Country Club is a great value IMO. I've played it several times and its never disappointed me.

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1

St. John's Country Club is a great value IMO. I've played it several times and its never disappointed me.

I have a couple of friends in management there, and while I havent had a chance to get out there to play yet, they are very happy with their jobs which has to say a lot about the company.

Awards and Achievements

I have a couple of friends in management there, and while I havent had a chance to get out there to play yet, they are very happy with their jobs which has to say a lot about the company.

Next time you get up there definitely give it a go.

Is anyone familiar with Royal St Augustine? I went to SA Shores and it was in kinda rough shape.