IGNORED

Anybody else use a "YARDAGE CARD" ??

inthehole
Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've  been focusing way more on easy tempo & hitting fairways ... a good drive for me is 240-250.

It's not really though, you know you hit it 300 - 310 yards just like everyone else on the internet ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use a yardage card.  IMO.....the conditions for the shot is everything.   I may be in the rough with a jumpy lie and use 8-iron from 180yds.  I may use that same club later in the day for a 145yd shot.   It just depends on the shot, the lie, and the conditions for that shot.  I personally think taping yardages to wedges like in that photo is very funny...LOL...I'd never be seen carrying wedges with a bunch of stickers with yardages taped to them.

Hahaha.....it looks like advice taken from a "golfing for dummies" book or something to that effect.  IMO

When it comes to hitting onto a green...............closer is better.  I don't mind half shots in the least.   I'll take a 40-50-60-70yd pitch over a full sand/lob wedge from 90-100yds all day long.  On average....the closer I am to the green, the closer the result will be in proximity to the pin.

If somebody wants to challenge me to a closest to the pin contest and my competitor must play a full shot from 100yds and I get to play a pitch from 50yds.......I'll take that bet all day long!! LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!