IGNORED

What TST members would you most like to play a round of golf with?

cipher
Note: This thread is 3940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't hate anyone on the forum enough to make them endure a round of golf with me.

But I'd have to pick Mac62 (who talked me down from wrapping my irons around a tree a while back). I guess any of the dozens of others who seem to always provide very useful advice.

Jon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Forgot about Colin. I'd like to play with him as well as I think we "get" each other - in a platonic, manly way. :-P Really the choices abound, there are so many of you I'd enjoy playing a round with. It might be easier to list the pricks I don't wanna play with but that would be mean, some of them don't even know they're pricks. :whistle: I'll also play with anyone that has dime-sized brown spots (on their clubs) because that would be something to behold.

Do dime sized brown spots in my shorts count? :-P

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Do dime sized brown spots in my shorts count? :-P

Nah, those are a dime a dozen. :yucky:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I feel like the fat girl at prom right now.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Originally Posted by saturday

They need lovin' too! You can join my foursome!

Fat girls at the prom usually possess certain, ahem, talents shall we say. You got those skills? :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

This thread went south fast...Ha ha love it!

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

The more I think about it, the more guys I come up with that I'd love to play with. I would have picked James hirschfield first if I condsidered him a regular user ... He's my coach! The list of regular users I would not play with is tiny. Can't think of any right now.

The more I think about it, the more guys I come up with that I'd love to play with. I would have picked James hirschfield first if I condsidered him a regular user ... He's my coach! The list of regular users I would not play with is tiny. Can't think of any right now .

I could fire off a list right now but I won't. :-) I agree that there are FAR more yays than nays. And just so I don't give anyone a complex, :-P, none of my nays have posted in here so far. All y'all (that's plural for y'all) are peaches in my books.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

The more I think about it, the more guys I come up with that I'd love to play with.

I would have picked James hirschfield first if I condsidered him a regular user ... He's my coach!

The list of regular users I would not play with is tiny. Can't think of any right now.

Very true same here.  That would be something though to play a round with him, Erik, Mike and Dave.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Originally Posted by cipher

Very true same here.  That would be something though to play a round with him, Erik, Mike and Dave.

That would be quite the deal for a contest give-away.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Originally Posted by Spyder

They need lovin' too! You can join my foursome!

Just when I was getting comfortable using that as a golf term...

• Upvote 1

Jon

I could fire off a list right now but I won't. :-) I agree that there are FAR more yays than nays. And just so I don't give anyone a complex, :-P, none of my nays have posted in here so far. All y'all (that's plural for y'all) are peaches in my books.

Where the hell did a Canuck learn to speak southern?! :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Where the hell did a Canuck learn to speak southern?! :-D

We got TVs up here now! They're black and white but we got'em.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

lol At least I could make you and Jetfan1983 feel better with my educational "How the Browns went from being relevant, to sucking, to sucking even more through time" history tour. Hell, the best part of my tour is that it would only take about 10 minutes because there's not a whole lot left to say! c2_beer.gif

Damn I forgot about Jetfan1983. It's always nice to play with a fellow Jet fan and talk about how bad our team is. :)

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Note: This thread is 3940 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!