IGNORED

2013 Fantasy Football League

BostonBrew
Note: This thread is 3739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm in for $20.. and i'm good with 10-12 total as well.

again would vote to exchange the 3rd WR to a flex wr/rb/te position. but not critical or anything.

Originally Posted by vmsea

I'm in for $20.. and i'm good with 10-12 total as well.

again would vote to exchange the 3rd WR to a flex wr/rb/te position. but not critical or anything.

+1 for the W/R/T flex

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

I hate you. Stuck at work.

I'll be there soon enough. Enjoying the time off while I can.

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Lucky. Looks like the end of the world outside in my part of the Country...

Yeah. It was overcast all day but I decided to try and get a quick 9 in. There was some rumbling to the south when I got on the 4th tee box and it started to rain on 7. By the time I walked off of the 9th green it was raining pretty well.

Sounds like a lot of guys are OK with $20. I'll set it up on leaguesafe.com. Deadline for the buy-in will be 2 weeks before the draft. If you haven't paid by then, I will remove and replace your team with someone else.

I'll also add a flex spot in lieu of the 3rd WR spot.

Originally Posted by BostonBrew

Sounds like a lot of guys are OK with $20. I'll set it up on leaguesafe.com. Deadline for the buy-in will be 2 weeks before the draft. If you haven't paid by then, I will remove and replace your team with someone else.

I'll also add a flex spot in lieu of the 3rd WR spot.

Perfect, thanks commish.

Tyler Martin

bddarnell and Slice of Life, if the two of you message me with your email addresses, I will send invites. That would bump the league up to 10 teams.

You may want to PM them in case they don't check this thread or aren't subscribed.

Tyler Martin

I'll be there soon enough. Enjoying the time off while I can.  Sounds like a lot of guys are OK with $20. I'll set it up on leaguesafe.com. Deadline for the buy-in will be 2 weeks before the draft. If you haven't paid by then, I will remove and replace your team with someone else.  I'll also add a flex spot in lieu of the 3rd WR spot.

Appreciate the initiative. Should be fun

I just set up the LeagueSafe account. Those who have registered should receive emails. As a warning, they will continue to pester you with increasing regularity as we approach the deadline date for payment which is August 16.

Also, there is a 3% payment fee for their use. So the total payment will be $20.60.

• Upvote 1

Also, there is a 3% payment fee for their use. So the total payment will be $20.60.

I think I can swing the extra .60.

Thanks for getting all this set up.

Tyler Martin

I just set up the LeagueSafe account. Those who have registered should receive emails. As a warning, they will continue to pester you with increasing regularity as we approach the deadline date for payment which is August 16.

awesome. thanks for your work on this.

Paid up and ready to go.

Changed my team name...wasn't thrilled with: "Ryan M's Rad Team"

lol

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• 4 weeks later...

Fantasy Draft is 26 days away.

LeagueSafe Payment deadline is 12 days away. If you need another invite to LeagueSafe, please let me know ASAP.

Those who do not pay will not qualify to win any money. Best team of those who do pay will win all of it, if the total amount is $100 or less.

Note: This thread is 3739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!