IGNORED

First Annual Pittsburgh/Erie/Cleveland Get-Together (August 3)

iacas
Note: This thread is 3646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I don't want to give a price until I know what it is, and I don't want to confirm that it's the 3rd at Fox Meadow until I'm certain they don't have an event there or something that day.

My best people (the founder of Medicus) is on it. ;)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by iacas

I don't want to give a price until I know what it is, and I don't want to confirm that it's the 3rd at Fox Meadow until I'm certain they don't have an event there or something that day.

My best people (the founder of Medicus) is on it. ;)

Sounds good. Speculating would not be good I guess.

I'll still try to get people involved in this nonetheless.

PS: If Foxy falls through, keep Ridgetop in mind. It's 5 minutes away and a public course, but conditions are maintained by an ex-super of Fox Meadow. Just PM me if you need/want any help at all. I'm sure you don't need it, but I'll be glad to do what I can.

Erik:

thanks for the invite and count me in.  Saturday, Aug 3 is good.  Let me know the details when available.  Thanks!

dave snyder

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

This will be a lot of fun!  Look forward to meeting everyone

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

I'm in.  Grew up in Barberton, easy drive from Cincinnati.

Current players are (add yourself to this list and re-post the entire list, please):

1) iacas

2) mvmac

3) Slice of Life

4) saevel25

5) Spyder

6) jamo

7) dave s

8) vasaribm

9) kregan?

10) TN94z?

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

• Administrator
Originally Posted by vasaribm

Sweet. Tell your friends on this site (or get a real-life non-member to join and carpool up with you).

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Sweet. Tell your friends on this site (or get a real-life non-member to join and carpool up with you).

As opposed to his imaginary friend? =P

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Slice of Life

As opposed to his imaginary friend? =P

As opposed to someone who isn't already on the site and thus an "internet friend". Hence "your friends on this site" earlier in the sentence.

As opposed to someone who isn't already on the site and thus an "internet friend". Hence "your friends on this site" earlier in the sentence.

I knew what you meant, just poking fun at the real-life part.

Sorry, enough with the stuff from me.

Can't wait to meet some of you guys. Should be a blast!

Ryan M

Wassup? From Cuyahoga Falls. Falls-Barberton a good rivalry.

Dammit. For the last 10 years we have had our family reunion in NE Ohio the 1st Saturday of August, which would be on 8/2 this year...but my mother died earlier this year & my aunt (her sister) a week ago. There will be no reunion this year. Otherwise I would join you guys.

• Administrator
Dammit. For the last 10 years we have had our family reunion in NE Ohio the 1st Saturday of August, which would be on 8/2 this year...but my mother died earlier this year & my aunt (her sister) a week ago. There will be no reunion this year. Otherwise I would join you guys.

August 3 is Saturday this year.

Originally Posted by zipazoid

Wassup? From Cuyahoga Falls. Falls-Barberton a good rivalry.

Sorry to hear about your recent losses.

Falls-Barberton was always a tough match up no matter the sport.  I haven't kept up with Barberton in a while, especially with them bouncing around conferences and now independent.  The Western Reserve Conference during my time was tough for everyone....Falls, Barberton, Stow, Hudson...

Bryan

:wishon:  919, Aldila Voodoo  :callaway: Razr X Tour 3h  :callaway: Razr Hawk 3w, Aldila NV  :callaway: Razr X Forged 4-PW, KBS Tour  :wishon:  52, 56, 60, KBS Tour
 :odyssey: White Ice 330, 33in  :aimpoint:    :true_linkswear:

Current players are (add yourself to this list and re-post the entire list, please):

1) iacas

2) mvmac

3) Slice of Life

4) saevel25

5) Spyder

6) jamo

7) dave s

8) vasaribm

9) bkitt

I am in. From Pittsburgh, went to college in Erie. Would be awesome to do it at Whispering Woods. Always wanted to play there. I hear its a nice course.

Sorry to hear about your recent losses.

Falls-Barberton was always a tough match up no matter the sport.  I haven't kept up with Barberton in a while, especially with them bouncing around conferences and now independent.  The Western Reserve Conference during my time was tough for everyone....Falls, Barberton, Stow, Hudson...

When I was in high school Falls was in the NEO Conference with Barberton (always the last game of the year), Stow, St V (LeBron James' school), Warren Western Reserve & a couple others. Was a tough conference.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Apologize, but I can't make the 3rd.  Please take lots of pics and have fun!

I may not be able to either. My birthday is the 29th of July, and the girlfriend's is the 5th of August, and I think I'm gonna get roped into some joint birthday celebration thing that weekend. I'm trying to get her to do another weekend...

Ryan M

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Slice of Life

I may not be able to either. My birthday is the 29th of July, and the girlfriend's is the 5th of August, and I think I'm gonna get roped into some joint birthday celebration thing that weekend. I'm trying to get her to do another weekend...

It's not like it's the whole weekend. You've got Friday night, Saturday night (you could skip the dinner), and all day Sunday. This quite literally won't happen again until May or something.

It's not like it's the whole weekend. You've got Friday night, Saturday night (you could skip the dinner), and all day Sunday. This quite literally won't happen again until May or something.

Trust me, I'm working on it.

By getting roped into a weekend thing, I literally mean the whole weekend. Like an out of town-er. :/

Ryan M

Preach!

Slice, man up and lay down the law.... haha. So you may have back problems from sleeping on the couch and you may need to renew your XXX subscriptions for a month... big deal. She'll get over it!

Just kidding buddy. Hopefully we can hook up sometime before this thing, but if not, you better try your best to make it!

Note: This thread is 3646 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!