IGNORED

Vanity Capping Is Worse Than Sandbagging

trackster
Note: This thread is 3356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which is Worse?

• Vanity Handicapping
    • Sandbagging

10 strokes is huge! Bad swing and all how did he get away with that???

New member and no one checks to make sure they post accurate, there is one tournament round posted that is 10 strokes higher than the other casual rounds. I was told this was going on by someone who knows him very well.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

New member and no one checks to make sure they post accurate, there is one tournament round posted that is 10 strokes higher than the other casual rounds. I was told this was going on by someone who knows him very well.

Did he feel ashamed, a bit at least??? I would be so uncomfortable in his hoes, being busted so obviously! I hope you gave him the death stare after the round :censored:

• iacas changed the title to Vanity Capping Is Worse Than Sandbagging
Note: This thread is 3356 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!