IGNORED

whos winning the superbowl??

asianpsuation
Note: This thread is 5919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. superbowl winner

• Patriots
    • Colts (if you vote for them were gunna have an argument)
    • broncos
    • bengals
    • saints
    • bears
    • chargers
    • others..(ravens, eagles, sleepers etc.)

Did Brady even play much? Or was he just Brian Griese's backup?

Brady was a starter, but a lot of UM fans wanted him benched for Drew Henson. To his credit he proved to be the better player.

18 straight may be better than 17, but 17-0 is mathematically better than 18-1 100% vs. 94.7%. Although I think the Pats would have beaten that Dolphins team.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad hes humble ^^^^^^

i'm not trying to be arrogant but since i am surrounded by family and friends that are chowds i need to gloat a bit - these are the same people that didnt talk to me for a year after aaron boone put the sox out of their misery

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not after that pathetic outing last night. The Chargers didn't win, so much as the Geldings lost. It's the same way the Steelers beat the Colts in Indy in the 2005 playoffs. Keep Peyton under pressure and stop the run. Everything else will fall into place. It didn't help the Colts that so many are injured, but that's part of the game.

I didn't call the Giants, but I did call how it would be won. D-line winning the battle and keeping the opposing QB on alert.

In my (looking for a new cart bag):

Driver: AirMax 430-S, 10.5°, Fujikura R Flex
3-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 15°, UST PGH 100 R Flex
5-Wood: Gigagolf Ozzy Moto, 18°, UST PGH 100 R FlexHybrids: Deep Red 17°/21°Irons: Deep Red, 17-4 Stainless, 5-PWWedges: Orlimar SOS Black Oxide,...

this advertisement was my winner for the superbowl

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Note: This thread is 5919 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!