IGNORED

Staff Bag

Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ebay may be one of the greatest things ever......just picked up a brand new TM staff bag for $140.  I currently have the TM TMX stand bag which is nice but since I never walk and always use a cart and could use more room in my bag, I could not resist a steal like this.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ebay may be one of the greatest things ever......just picked up a brand new TM staff bag for $140.  I currently have the TM TMX stand bag which is nice but since I never walk and always use a cart and could use more room in my bag, I could not resist a steal like this.

Stitch your name on it and toss in a couple telescopic ball retrievers and your all set to boogie. Just playin'. :-P

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Heh, I never thought of that, stitching my name in it.  I'll think about it......

as for the ball retriever.....I probably should get one but I don't have one.  If I hit a ball somewhere where I need that kind of tool to retreive it, then I should have to pay the price (a few bucks) because I hit the bad shot.  Knock on wood, lately I have been losing less and less balls.  I remember last year at this time when I would go through sometimes as many as 8 or 9 in a round and now there are times when I start and finish the round with the same ball!

Stitch your name on it and toss in a couple telescopic ball retrievers and your all set to boogie. Just playin'. :-P

Pro shop called...your ball retriever re-gripping is done. :-P Pics???

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Pure makes and excellent ball retriever grip. Stays tacky even after you fall in the creek, but then again any grip on a ball retriever will tend to be tacky by association. :-P
  • Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I wonder if Iliac makes embroidered retriever covers...

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Originally Posted by TourSpoon

Pro shop called...your ball retriever re-gripping is done.

Pics???

I just ordered it so I do not have it yet.  When I do I will post some pics.  I did however just add to my putter collection (remember I am very promiscuous with my putters).  I got my first circle t a little more than a month ago (Newport Squareback Prototype) and I like it a lot.  I always wanted a circle t Newport 2.7 though and I found one this morning at a great price.  Can't wait for it to arrive!

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by bjwestner

I just ordered it so I do not have it yet.  When I do I will post some pics.  I did however just add to my putter collection (remember I am very promiscuous with my putters).  I got my first circle t a little more than a month ago (Newport Squareback Prototype) and I like it a lot.  I always wanted a circle t Newport 2.7 though and I found one this morning at a great price.  Can't wait for it to arrive!

Bro, you can't use that putter.  It says clearly on the bottom "Tour Only".  Guess you're S.O.L.....

Colin P.

Originally Posted by colin007

Bro, you can't use that putter.  It says clearly on the bottom "Tour Only".  Guess you're S.O.L.....

Haha, but it will look good in that Staff Bag. Sweet putter!

Hehe, it does not say what tour though.  I am a proud member of a tour....it may be the "hacker" tour but still....

Touché!!!

Colin P.

I received the package that should have been my staff bag that I purchased brand new off Ebay.  Instead of the Taylormade TMX Staff Bag, I received the bag I already have, a Taylormade TMX Stand Bag.  Needless to say I am pretty pissed off right now.  I'm sending it back and I do not want to do business with this seller ever again on Ebay so I just want a refund of my money.  I did find another staff bag that caught my eye and ordered it yesterday, hoping to have it by the weekend!

Tour Mini-Staff Bag

Grats on finding what you wanted. SHitty that the seller screwed you like that on the original bag though.

I always found the staff bags to be way too big. Had a chance to pick up a Ping Staff bag cheap once, got my Ogio instead. Just not into the oversized bag look.

Though it would be great to have one at home to hold all of my extra clubs.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Grats on finding what you wanted. SHitty that the seller screwed you like that on the original bag though. I always found the staff bags to be way too big. Had a chance to pick up a Ping Staff bag cheap once, got my Ogio instead. Just not into the oversized bag look. Though it would be great to have one at home to hold all of my extra clubs.

That's all mine does. Just sits in my closet and holds my backup set.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I received the package that should have been my staff bag that I purchased brand new off Ebay.  Instead of the Taylormade TMX Staff Bag, I received the bag I already have, a Taylormade TMX Stand Bag.  Needless to say I am pretty pissed off right now.  I'm sending it back and I do not want to do business with this seller ever again on Ebay so I just want a refund of my money.  I did find another staff bag that caught my eye and ordered it yesterday, hoping to have it by the weekend!

Ok, my curiousity has gotten the best of me.  What did the seller say when you contacted him about it being the wrong bag?

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!