IGNORED

Back in the game after 10 years

SeabeeRTS
Note: This thread is 3937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi from Oregon. I am getting back into the sports after a 10 year hiatus. We moved here from Ohio 10 years ago and I sold my clubs before moving. It was getting expensive, for our income, but I loved to play. Long story, short, I am now able to afford to play it regularly. I love the exercise and the relaxation I get on the course. Now to work on that slice!

Take care-

Todd

I took nearly ten years off as well.  The strange thing was that my standard ball flight was a fade when I stopped and a draw when I returned.  I couldn't hit a draw to save my life from the '60s to the '90s!  Good luck, and welcome back to golf!

Just got back into playing a ton after 3 years of on and off.  I used to slice the ball all the time. I finally ended up changing my stance and worked on a very slow back swing and made sure I was tucking my right elbow into the pocket under my ribs. This helped tremendously and I only slice about 1/15 shots with my driver now.

Welcome back and good luck!

Note: This thread is 3937 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!