IGNORED

Hello from Western Pennsylvania

Chad Collins
Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone, I just joined minutes ago.  Obviously I live in PA, always have.  I am near Punxsutawney, I am sure you have heard of that.  Its where Groundhogs Day is held every year.  I am 36, work full time and I am also a full time student.  I am 5 months away from a degree in Sports and Recreation Management.  I work at a country club in town and you guessed it, I get free golf.  Free cart, free driving range, no tee time needed either :-)   I just started playing in late April.  My first time out I separated my left shoulder driving on hole 13.  I had to take a month off.  So in reality, I have only been playing a month.  I try to play each day but its tough having to play where you work because they always find something for you to do.  Anyway, I will certainly be on here daily looking for tips etc.

I hope I'm not the only one but tonight my game totally an I mean totally fell apart. Suddenly I appeared to have never touched an iron before. I was just terrrrible. Not bad, terrible! I ended up throwing my 5 iron off a tree an breaking it after hitting about 100 balls at the range. I was hoping to get it figured out but I never did. Just terrible. I'm in a bad mood right now.

"Here comes the putter throw...wait, he's restrained himself..."

Welcome aboard. Try to control that temper...you've been playing for 2 months. You're gonna be bad for a while.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Chad Collins

I was doing so well!  I birdied my first hole days ago and even shot a 45 already on 9 holes.  Now I can not even hit a ball!  Its just unreal!

It's very real. And very normal. Be patient.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3953 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!