IGNORED

How big is your drive?

ProGolf
Note: This thread is 3845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by tuffluck

with all the gps capabilities phones have these days, this really should be a legitimate topic had it not started off so poorly.

Pfffffffttttttt........my gps phone would explode from the earth tremors created by my monstrous drives.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by tuffluck

with all the gps capabilities phones have these days, this really should be a legitimate topic had it not started off so poorly.

Unfortunately my GPS doesn't work in Canada. And since my drives carry over Lake Erie, I can never tell the exact distance...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Pfffffffttttttt........my gps phone would explode from the earth tremors created by my monstrous drives.

you need a better phone

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

Yeah, can't eagle aaaaaallll of them. Just most.

My 1/4 flop is only 200 though, I've been working on my flexibility by taking hot yoga classes with my Victoria Secret model wife in hopes that I can get there eventually...

How does she feel about you having to play with those giant diamond balls due to your 214mph SS?  I hope she understands that you only use them because a ProV1 will shatter into fragments with any club longer than your 8 iron.

Originally Posted by TJBam

How does she feel about you having to play with those giant diamond balls due to your 214mph SS?  I hope she understands that you only use them because a ProV1 will shatter into fragments with any club longer than your 8 iron.

It's not too bad. I'm endorsed by Roger's Jewelers so they give me the balls for free. And I get free Pro V1s for my short irons. The USGA actually made a provision in the rules so I can use different balls for each shot.

Ryan M

Hey, thanks for all the replies to my thread.

Interesting results, seems we have some fellow big hitters here Looks like I better up my game ha!

Does anyone else wear 2 gloves for driving? It definitely improves grip, feel and swing speed. Although some people laugh at me when I wear them to the range; all of a sudden their laughs are subdued by the sound of what can only be classified as whip...me crushing balls out of sight

What clubs you boys play?

Originally Posted by ProGolf

Hey, thanks for all the replies to my thread.

Interesting results, seems we have some fellow big hitters here  Looks like I better up my game ha!

Does anyone else wear 2 gloves for driving? It definitely improves grip, feel and swing speed. Although some people laugh at me when I wear them to the range; all of a sudden their laughs are subdued by the sound of what can only be classified as whip...me crushing balls out of sight

What clubs you boys play?

I have to wear two gloves on my left hand because inevitably, one of them always just shreds off.

TaylorMade makes me free custom drivers. 1.4 degree, XXX stiff flex shaft, 57".

Ryan M

I always wear 2 black Gloves. Standing out is what it's all about. I get 800 yards easy… off a airport runway.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Anyone else try screaming at impact?
  • Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

The teebox shriek, classic.  Aided nicely by the 14" erection that guides your swing axis.

I hope I didn't just break any rules.  Back to work...

Sometimes I don't even swing. I just address the ball, and stare at it. It launches itself out of pure fear.

Ryan M

My Drive is big.  4400 pound curb weight.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

I have a mixed set of gardening tools, a hose, a hockey stick, and junior clubs.  I also use hockey gloves and a football helmet(just in case there is an explosion).

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Originally Posted by ProGolf

Soon I'll post videos and have a Question and Answer session so you guys can ask anything you want to know in regards to improving your drives etc

You can't improve perfection.

Ryan M

Sort of, I scream from start to finish. (TWSS)

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

This is the best Internet distance thread ever.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

This is the best Internet distance thread ever.

+1 to that

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Note: This thread is 3845 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!