IGNORED

kicked out of golf club

golfboy12
Note: This thread is 3955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by tmac20

I was joking.

My sarcasm detector must be malfunctioning.

R7

Edge 3-SW with Apex4 Steel shafts

Burner 2.0 AW

Putter

Street Shoes

Glove

At my club, I know of 2-3 guys that have been called to a meeting about their behavior/actions on the course or in the clubhouse. Usually they will be given a warning along with a letter that gets put in their file.  It's usually a dead issue if the behavior/actions stop.  If it was against an individual, an apology usually resolves the problem.  If the action is repeated the member will risk being kicked out.  Most of the infractions usually involve member or guest behavior.

Another issue that I heard of was a particular group of guys that would hit shots at the hole 1 green when they were at the driving range.  Our range is not a big range and big hitters can launch it over the net and onto hole 1 green/ hole 9 teebox.  These guys would do it every time on the range and not worry about other people that could be hit on the green or teebox and wouldn't yell fore if it came close, as if that matters.  They were warned once, and they did it again and were threatened with suspension/kicked out if it continued.

The one thing that will never go away is the bad reputation those guys have now.

Explain that you understand how your temper gets the best of you.  Offer to reinvest money back in the club by soliciting the name and information of a trainer.  By admitting you were wrong, and putting youself in a submissive position asking for advice and advocating the well-being of the club by using its training services, you'll come off as humbled and embarrassed by the situation.  You won't get kicked out unless you've been seen more than a few times throwing a tantrum.

And then when they let you stay, make sure no one is looking, and throw your irons as far as you can and make sure to leave them sticking out of the green as you putt out for triple bogey (just kidding).

Originally Posted by golfboy12

hi i  reccently had a call off the md of my golf course saying he had recived complaint about me and wished to talk to me i am meeting him on saturday. is it possible for me to be kicked out of my golf club ps i havent been cheating i sometimes lose my temper on the golf course and throw my clubs think this is what he wants to talk about. any help will be appreciated

Well, what happened?  Did you meet on Saturday?

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

hi well i apoligised and wrote a formal letter they are reading it at the commitie meeting if they are satisfied i havelearnt my lesson i will only recivie a warning if not i will be kicked out

hi well i apoligised and wrote a formal letter they are reading it at the commitie meeting if they are satisfied i havelearnt my lesson i will only recivie a warning if not i will be kicked out

Has this been an ongoing issue for you? I can't imagine this came out of nowhere. Have you been warned in the past?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IMO, if that is what is going on they are going through all of this process to put a scare in you and to let you know how serious it is.  If they do let you stay, I will guarantee you that you will be under a microscope for awhile.  The only way they can tell that you learned your lesson is how your behavior is from here on out.

Your writing makes me assume you are a child. You have to control your temper, not "do your best" to. Otherwise the adults will be glad you're gone.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

i can beat everyone of them at golf adults who are rubbish hide behind the etiquette of the game

No, he's right. Doesn't matter how good you are if you act like an ass. I'd rather play with a bad golfer who has a good time and can laugh off a bad shot, than a great golfer who gets all whiny when a shot doesn't go his way.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I would be campaigning to have you kicked out because you are an ignorant ( and illiterate) nuisance who is obviously despised by the adults. What can you possibly mean by " hiding behind etiquette". You've shot yourself in the foot here, I'm afraid.

Originally Posted by Shorty

I would be campaigning to have you kicked out because you are an ignorant ( and illiterate) nuisance who is obviously despised by the adults.

What can you possibly mean by " hiding behind etiquette".

You've shot yourself in the foot here, I'm afraid.

I believe he thinks they're afraid of his skillz, so they're trying to get him kicked out based on a lack of etiquette.

Haters gonna hate? lol

Ryan M

i am joking, relax i have apoligised and i hope that is the end

There's a 'z' and an 'o' in apologized.

Sorry if I'm coming off as a spelling Nazi, but that's been bothering me...

Oh, and while you're at it, capitalize your 'I's son...

Ryan M

i am joking, relax i have apoligised and i hope that is the end

It is clearly not the end because you said you wanted "them" to move on. They don't have to change,and nor should they.You do! You need to grow up and make some major changes to your attitude.

Originally Posted by Slice of Life

There's a 'z' and an 'o' in apologized.

Apologize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and apologise is preferred in varieties of English from outside North America.

Originally Posted by Rulesman

Apologize is the preferred spelling in American and Canadian English, and apologise is preferred in varieties of English from outside North America.

Apol i gize is the preferred spelling of the unapologetic angry golfer because he finds it hard to do. Doesn't say he'll behave, but he'll "try to".

I think he'll be playing a lot as a single.

Note: This thread is 3955 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!