IGNORED

kicked out of golf club

golfboy12
Note: This thread is 3928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What I wanna know, is how you become a member of a private club at age 12?

Crazy rich kids that don't even bother to learn the english language, but have plenty of time for golf. LOL

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Being perfect isn't easy.  Whatever the incentive and motivation, the kid clearly wants to--or was scared into--doing better.  Let's foster that.  That's the only way to preserve the values you guys hold dear.

When he no longer exhibits humility, let's turn this thread upside-down.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Being perfect isn't easy.  Whatever the incentive and motivation, the kid clearly wants to--or was scared into--doing better.  Let's foster that.  That's the only way to preserve the values you guys hold dear.

When he no longer exhibits humility, let's turn this thread upside-down.

Originally Posted by golfboy12

i can beat everyone of them at golf adults who are rubbish hide behind the etiquette of the game

I believe he stopped showing humility here.

• Upvote 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I saw it.  I'm not willing to rake him over the coals just yet.  Remember, he is working on his temper.  He is likely prone to rash behavior and outbursts

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I saw it.  I'm not willing to rake him over the coals just yet.  Remember, he is working on his temper.  He is likely prone to rash behavior and outbursts

So then we should be trying to anger him so that he can work on in it in here, so that he doesn't take his rage out to the golf course.

• Upvote 1

i have never had a warning before now

Every time you spit your dummy out and someone looks in your direction it's a warning, mate.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Shorty, you're too soft on the lad. I think he should be spanked severely with a stout, perforated paddle, leaving him a quivering little girl-puppy. Golfboy12, are you really 12? I'm curious. I'd have guessed it was about that age. Lazy "webspeak" may be all the rage, completely normal, and "totally rad kewl dewd" for pre-teens and teens texting away like mad or posting on a video game site or Justin Bieber fansite, but you will find it gets you very little respect on a website where most people are adults. Proper spelling, capitalization and grammar are always appropriate. GB12, if you've done something wrong, make a full apology, not just one of those "I'm sorry IF I offended anyone" semi-apologetic statements. As someone above mentioned, then ask for help and for suggestions at controlling your temper. Asking for help does two very positive things: a) it shows or at least strongly suggests genuine contrition and a wish to comply with the desired changes; and b) it diffuses anger in the individuals considering imposing punishment upon you. I have a vague recollection from a college sociology class of some study on this issue that showed that people have a natural instinct to be helpful when asked for assistance.
  • Upvote 1

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

My gosh, the guy tossed a club, big deal.  Everyone acts like he owes the golf course 40 hours of hard labor to make amends.  He wrote the apology, it is going to the board leave it at that.

Originally Posted by trackster

My gosh, the guy tossed a club, big deal.  Everyone acts like he owes the golf course 40 hours of hard labor to make amends.  He wrote the apology, it is going to the board leave it at that.

You need to raise your standards a tad.

Didn't you read the bit where he claims the members "hide behind etiquette" and that he can beat them all.\ because they are "rubbish"

He's an immature and offensive brat.

And it wasn't an apology, it was an apoligy, IIRC.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Ive heard It's tough to get thrown out of a club if you have a lawyer
  • Upvote 1

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Originally Posted by Shorty

You need to raise your standards a tad.

Didn't you read the bit where he claims the members "hide behind etiquette" and that he can beat them all.\ because they are "rubbish"

He's an immature and offensive brat.

And it wasn't an apology, it was an apoligy, IIRC.

How about instead of calling a 12 year old names, you try and teach him a thing or two. Or have you already written the kid off as "not worthy"?

And congrats on being able to spell better than a 12 year old...You must feel good about yourself.

There's a time and place for negative criticism, just like there is a time and place for constructive criticism.

• Upvote 3

R7

Edge 3-SW with Apex4 Steel shafts

Burner 2.0 AW

Putter

Street Shoes

Glove

hi guys i am 12 i didnt expect so much hate from adults

Welcome to the internet.

You've already admitted you were wrong, just take your lumps and move on. Best of luck, and I hope this proves to be a learning experience for you.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

I remember reading the first 3 or 4 replies on this thread and didn't respond because I didn't have anything to add. Then this one took a sharp left turn apparently.

Tyler Martin

Originally Posted by trackster

Quote:

What is your membership status at this club?  Are you in the Pre-Teen Non Proprietary membership?

The wonderful part of a forum is that you get a shit ton of internet muscle dummies. They act just like real muscle dummies, only they reserve their remarks for when they are in the safety of their mom's basement.

Don't take of this negativity seriously, some people just need to beat up on someone to feel like they accomplished something. You have already admitted you were wrong. Now, what you need to discover is why do you even play golf? Do you play it because you enjoy it? Or do you play because you found out you were decent and you just like winning?

Next time you hit the links, don't take a scorecard. Just walk the course, play your shots, and enjoy the game for what it is. You will eventually come to realise that shanks, slices, and hooks all happen...even to the pros. They are just part of the game, and luck of the draw sometimes.

R7

Edge 3-SW with Apex4 Steel shafts

Burner 2.0 AW

Putter

Street Shoes

Glove

• Administrator

I don't believe we allow 12 year old children on the site, and by outing yourself as being under-age (13), I'm going to have to put you in the penalty box while I consult with people who know more about COPPA and such.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

I don't believe we allow 12 year old children on the site, and by outing yourself as being under-age (13), I'm going to have to put you in the penalty box while I consult with people who know more about COPPA and such.

Hahahahahahahahahaha I love the avatar. Seriously laughing out loud at work. Thanks for that Erik...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Note: This thread is 3928 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!