IGNORED

White gloves vs. black gloves - this post is not racist!!

Note: This thread is 3934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by TJBam

I think many people here are missing the question.

But the reason that's happening is because of your "this post is not racist!!!" qualifier.

If you didn't post that at all, I don't think anyone would have called you out on it...

taylormade.gif Burner Superfast 1.0: 10.5* Driver, 15* 3-wood

adams.gif a5OS Hybrid/Irons Set: 3h-5h, 6-PW

adams.gif "Tom Watson Classic" Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*
taylormade.gif Est 79 TM-770 Putter, "Fontana" Pattern

xFIXx

I like the best of both worlds.. I use a Hirzl Control which is white on the back black on the inside...

Current Bag:

:ping: G25 - 10.5  RBZ Stage 2 2H :ping: G25 20*/23* Hybrids

:ping: G25 Blue Dot 5-UW  CG16 - 54   CG16 - 58 

Putter  Kari Lajosi DD201 303SS  V2 Gamer

MrD: pick up a FJ WeatherSoft 2-pack. Rotate gloves on each hole. I'm from Texas and have never had problems using this technique. And drink Dos Equis when you get thirsty.

Hahahahaha I was thinking of the same commercial. Anyway, I use the weathersof gloves and have never had an issue like that. Maybe you're putting them on too fast or wearing a size too small? Either that or you're the wolverine.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by saturday

Hahahahaha I was thinking of the same commercial.

Anyway, I use the weathersof gloves and have never had an issue like that. Maybe you're putting them on too fast or wearing a size too small? Either that or you're the wolverine.

I've just continued using the FJ WeatherSof two packs in my normal size and rotate every couple of holes.  Never had a white one rip so I'll just keep on keeping on with the white ones.  No more black gloves for me.  Sorry Jesse Jackson!!

I've just continued using the FJ WeatherSof two packs in my normal size and rotate every couple of holes.  Never had a white one rip so I'll just keep on keeping on with the white ones.  No more black gloves for me.  Sorry Jesse Jackson!!

Do you switch back and forth to prevent wear and tear or do you find they get smelly?

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

Do you switch back and forth to prevent wear and tear or do you find they get smelly?

If they got smelly I couldn't tell. They get moist and loose (Texas heat) so I switch to prevent a moist palm getting torn up.

Oh I see.. yeah we don't get very much of that intense heat out in Western Canada lol.

Originally Posted by saturday

Oh I see.. yeah we don't get very much of that intense heat out in Western Canada lol.

I've been to Okanagan (sp?) during the summer time.  The weather was pleasant and the landscape was stunning.  Locals were very friendly.

When I see a person wearing a black glove I think one of two things, either it's a bit pretentious or they must be "one of the bad guys"

Superfast 12 LS Driver set at 10*w/ProLaunch red shaft

:callaway:RazrFitXtreme w/MatrixBlackTie 15*:adams:Idea ProBlack hybrid 16*:adams: Idea ProBlack Hybrid 20*  :callaway: RazrX Forged 4-PW  CG14  54* S Wedge

Idea A3 60*  L wedge

:rife: IBF Aussie Tour Blade putter

When I see a person wearing a black glove I think one of two things, either it's a bit pretentious or they must be "one of the bad guys"

I usually assume it's an old lightsaber injury.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Luke wears Bionic

Superfast 12 LS Driver set at 10*w/ProLaunch red shaft

:callaway:RazrFitXtreme w/MatrixBlackTie 15*:adams:Idea ProBlack hybrid 16*:adams: Idea ProBlack Hybrid 20*  :callaway: RazrX Forged 4-PW  CG14  54* S Wedge

Idea A3 60*  L wedge

:rife: IBF Aussie Tour Blade putter

I've been to Okanagan (sp?) during the summer time.  The weather was pleasant and the landscape was stunning.  Locals were very friendly.

Oh nice! That's gotta be hands down the closest we get to a southern environment. Beautiful area. Big boating, fishing and golfing hot spot.

Note: This thread is 3934 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!