IGNORED

Soccer?

drewmart
Note: This thread is 5988 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone here follow football? If so what's your team?

--------------------------------------------
In the Bag ()

Driver: MX-560 9.5* S
Woods: SQ2 15*Irons: VR-Forged CB 4-PWWedges: Vokey SM 54.08 X-Forged PM 60*Putter: White Steel RossieBall: Z-URS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am a big fan of soccer. Don't really follow just one team. But if i had to pick just one team i like to watch Celtic. Maybe its just i like their uniforms. but for me i enjoy watching them. i really enjoy international matches. love to see the best from each country playing.

Driver- 580XD
3wood and 5 wood- Wal-Mart special
Irons- MX-25 4-pw
Wedges- MX-25 gw 51* 588 56*
Putter- DFX5500

I have always liked soccer, and I figured out that it became alot more interesting when you actually had a team to root for. So, somewhat arbitrarily and somewhat with reason (I liked Thierry Henry and share that same birthday as him...but he is a traitor now), I decided to start following Arsenal ever since.

And if a Serie A match is on, and Roma is playing, I'll always root for them. I kicked so much *** with Totti in FIFA 2007...

I'm Arsenal 'til I die, quite obviously.

We've got Eduardo in out line up, and although it won't happen, I would like to see a 4-3-3 formation.

Eboue/Clichy---Toure---Gallas---Sagna/Clichy
------------------Gilberto------------------
---------Fabregas-------------------------
----------------------Rosicky/Hleb-----------
-Eduardo---------Adebayor-------Van Persie

But more realistically Adebayor will be backing up Van Persie and Eduardo with Theo Walcott, adding Hleb or even Walcott to the midfield. I think Lehmann will hold up another season as our keeper, but we're going to need to factor in new boy Lukasz Fabianski in there to get him primed for next year. A lot of people are losing faith in Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, but I have plenty left.

Van Persie will do a splendid job of replacing Thierry Henry and he has already looked world class in the preseason matches. We've already won the Emirates and Amsterdam preseason Cups, which I guess means something.

And Ham Man, don't ever call Thierry Henry a traitor. He is a legend at Arsenal and always will be.
What's in my Mizuno Aerolite Stand bag:

r7 460 10.5*, stock Stiff Flex Shaft
CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid, Prolaunch Blue Stiff shaft
Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

And Ham Man, don't ever call Thierry Henry a traitor. He is a legend at Arsenal and always will be.

I was being sarcastic and suppose I forgot to put in the winky face. I love Henry and everything he did at Arsenal, and although I am somewhat bitter about his departure, I hope he does well at Barca (though not at the expense of Arsenal if they happen to meet again in the CL).

Of course I enjoy the beautiful game. My team is AS Roma, but I also follow the local club, Rosenborg.
This season, I`m hoping for a top 4 spot in the serie a, and a fair contribution in the CL for Roma.

I have made one hole in one this far. While you are reading this, I am most likely out on the tee trying to sink another one

Great opening weekend in the Premier League. Good to see Arsenal win, albeit a unsteady one.

Slingshot Tour 21*, DGS300 shaft Baffler DWS Hybrid 26*, Aldila NVS-HL shaft MP-60 5-PW DG S300 shafts Tour Action 900 54*/12* WedgeVokey Spin Milled 58*/08* Wedge...

Everton is my team....has been since the 1986 FA Cup final when Everton lost to the other Merseyside squad.

What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Gotta be Arsenal, reckon they've got a chance this year!!

They're playing great football, full of spirit! I really love Arsenal's chance at something this year. However, I think a third season without silverware in a row would be a disaster.

I started supporting Chelsea around 7 years ago. Thanks to the Fox soccer channel here in the U.S.

-Mike

Driver: 450cc, 12 degree
Irons: Rifle steel shafts
Fairway Woods: R7 HybridPutter: Marilyn GPS: Garmin Golflogix GPS-8

Fulham FC. I was in London for business back in 99 or 2000 and I wanted to catch a match. Fulham was in the 1st division back then, and they were the only team playing in town. I saw them lose to Birmingham, but the fans treated me right - they were amazed that an American was there watching Fulham. Been a big fan ever since, and that was before the days of McBride, Bocanegra, and Clint Dempsey playing for them. Eddie Lewis was there then, but I didn't even know who he was. www.fulhamusa.com

Bag: Grom
Driver: HiBore 10.5° Fuji Stiff
3W: V-Steel 15° Graphite Designs YS-6 Stiff
3h-4h: Bobby Jones Stiff
5i-PW: CG4 Steel StiffWedges: 588 DSG RTG 52°, 900 RTG 56° Low bounce, Reg. 588 RTG 60°Putter: Dead CenterBalls: Pro V1 Speed Cart V1Home Courses: Riverdale Dunes / Knolls,...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Liverpool Red, always have been, always will be... if you don't believe me check out the user name

In The Bag:
Cobra F-Speed Driver 10.5°
Cobra F-Speed 3W LD
Cobra Baffler 2 19°
Cobra Baffler 4 23°PING G5 5-WPING Tour 52°PING Tour 58°PING i5 PutterBushnell V2 Rangefinder

i love soccer or football i have many teams from every league:Barca, Inter, Arsenal, PSV, River, Chivas

Titleist 905R 10.5* w/ Avix Tour Red 69(X)
Titleist 906F4 13.5* w/ Aldila VS Proto 80(S)
Titleist 585H 17 deg w/ S300
Titleist 690.mb w/ S300
Vokey SM 56 degVokey SM 60 degSCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO STAINLESS NEWPORT 2

Note: This thread is 5988 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!