IGNORED

Need help in picking a bag...

Note: This thread is 6086 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was looking at some Ogios but I relly have no clue what I want exactly.
Open to suggestions.

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Driver: SuperQuad 9.5
3 Wood- V steel 15 ALDILA NV s
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX
Wedges- CG14 52 56Putter- Odyssey XG model #9Ball- Pro v 1 xShoes- Adidas Tour Metal

I was looking at some Ogios but I relly have no clue what I want exactly.

Do you want a cart or a stand bag? Either way, Ogio or Sun Mountain have a great selection and those brands are widely available. Also, as we approach the end of summer, there will be a lot of bags reduced in price from a variety of sources. Good luck.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

im looking for a stand bag

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX
Wedges- CG14 52 56Putter- Odyssey XG model #9Ball- Pro v 1 xShoes- Adidas Tour Metal

Go with a Ping bag. They may be a little pricey but they last forever

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

check tgw.com, they emailed me the other day with a bag sale promotion. i have ogio walking bag and i love it.

In my wasabe green ozone bag:

Hibore 9.5° w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft Driver

G10 15° 1H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft G10 18° 2H w/ UST V2 Stiff Shaft T-Zoid Pro 3-PW S300 CG10 52° 2 Dot Black Pearl CG10 56° 2 Dot Black Pearl Newport 2 TerylliumLow Score = 88

OGIO is awesome. I love the club organization system!

MX500 9.5* S
Burrows Golf MAC Powersphere 3W
IDEA PRO Irons
Perfect Club 21*
IDEA PRO 3HSakamoto 54* X-tour 60* Newport 2 Pro Platinum Custom

ogio's seem to be a crowd favorite, but the taylormade essex is a great stand bag in my opinion.

I have had a few bags in my day. If you look at say a Callaway bag or a Taylor Made bag, the majority of them are either made my Ogio or Izzo. You can get an Ogio bag for much cheaper with many more options if they don't have the name Callaway or whatever on it.

Plus, Ogio's club organization is much better than the rest. I also like their zipperless ball pouch.

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

I bought a OGIO OZONE bag today and used it on the course, I love it.

In the OGIO OZONE Bag
Irons- Hogan Apex FTX

I have an Ogio and have had zero complaints for about 2 years. However, a buddy of mind just got a callaway stand bag that has a built in, insulated bottle holder that is at the perfect angle to get to when walking. I really like that.

Driver: Superquad 9.5° - XS
3 Wood: Big Bertha II 15° - S
Irons: Mizuno MX-20
Wedges: Mizuno 50-06, 56-11, 60-05
Putter: Hog Mallet

My Ogio Grom bag is awesome. And it's got that insulated drink pocket mentioned above in addition to a score-card holder, balls on the outside, zipperless ball pocket and a strap system that is comfortable either with one or both shoulders.

I recently purchased an Ogio Edge stand bag and so far I love it! The zipperless ball pocket is very handy, and you can't go wrong with the way the clubs are organized!

If I want to nit pick the only compaints I would have are the lack of a utility ring to attach a towel or whatnot (it does have a elastic for this purpose but I would have preffered a metal ring) and the bag is a little on the heavy side.

Cheers,
Miz

Love the ogio bags.
Nice bag to carry.
In my bag:

Driver: 8.5° Ping G2-Graffaloy Stiff
3Wood: 13° G2-Aldila NV65 Stiff
Hybrid: 16° Rescue-Aldila NV65 StiffIrons: MP-60 3-PW DG S300Wedges:56° SandVokey 60°Putter:34" 2 Ball TF lined

I have an Ogio and have had zero complaints for about 2 years. However, a buddy of mind just got a callaway stand bag that has a built in, insulated bottle holder that is at the perfect angle to get to when walking. I really like that.

My OGIO Grom bag has that too....

My OGIO Grom bag has that too....

As does mine

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Note: This thread is 6086 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!