IGNORED

Callaway upro GPS

Note: This thread is 3914 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has any one had problems getting callaway to remap and upgrade the scorecard for there home course, I have tried since 2012 to get this done never had any reply from the support team wish I did not buy this GPS grr

• 3 weeks later...

Had nothing but problems with the Upro and support (if you can call it that) was useless. I bought a garmin and love it.

Driver: Taylormade R11 Aldila NV 75

4W: Taylormade R9

3/4H: Taylormade Burner 19* 22*

5-AW: Taylormade RBZ

W: Cleveland Tour Action 588 56* 60*

Putter: Callaway White Ice 2 Ball Lined

I've had one for a couple of years now.  In the beginning support was awful and loaded courses was a pain.  Now it's a little, very little, better.  But it is very unreliable.  It will just shut down for no reason mid round.  I have to pull the battery and restart it.  When it works it works well but it pisses me off often.  I carry my rangefinder as a back up but still prefer GPS. Would not buy from calloway again.

Mine usually works, although I periodically get a golf [i]hole[/i] where the numbers are clearly off - maybe the green moved or something? Two weeks ago, I was just outside of a 100-marked sprinkler and my uPro said I was 65 yards from the center. No way was I. Complaints: * I can't load courses via WINE (or any other Windows emulator in Linux/Ubuntu), despite a company rep saying I'd be able to before I bought it. As a result, I have an old Windows machine that I keep around and plug in when I need to load another course. * Battery life - can't really play 36 in a day with it. If I charge it to full, it plays 18 easily though * Hazard marking is kind of weird. * Time is off each time. Seems to always start up at 11:38.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've had mine for almost a year.   Occasionally, it will not want to start up and I will have to take the battery out and reinstall.   Other than that, I have had no complaint with it and it seems to be very accurate compared to a buddy's laser rangefinder.

I have not tried to update a course though, other than the sync updates it does when I plug it in to my computer.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3914 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!