IGNORED

My Mizuno MX20 irons came today , holy ****!

Note: This thread is 3948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I won the bid a set of Mizuno MX20 irons with steel shafts on fleabay, they came today, and after warming up with them before my league tonight, I decided to play with them. Holy crap - these went STRAIGHT to the target! My only issue tonight was a couple of offline tee shots but these irons went exactly where I pointed them. And the steel shafted irons went as far as my Cobra S9 graphite irons. The 9th hole is a 180 yard par 3 and I normally hit my Cobra 4 iron a couple yards short of the green, A smooth swing MX20 4 iron was 2 yards over the green and damn hear hit the flag on it's way by!

I feel like a kid again, these clubs are sweet!

Awesome, there is nothing like the feeling of buying something and getting what you expect from them and more. The confidence in the new gear will also help you play better as you'll be more calm and relaxed as well.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I left the 3 iron home tonight to carry 14 clubs -  but we have another 200 yard par 3 on the front 9 that I think I could put in front of the fringe with it off the tee. These clubs sweet - I just need to come up with a gap wedge. I carried my S9 gap wedge tonight and chunked it twice that cost me at least one extra stroke, maybe two - bummer.

Originally Posted by tpcollins

I left the 3 iron home tonight to carry 14 clubs -  but we have another 200 yard par 3 on the front 9 that I think I could put in front of the fringe with it off the tee. These clubs sweet - I just need to come up with a gap wedge. I carried my S9 gap wedge tonight and chunked it twice that cost me at least one extra stroke, maybe two - bummer.

I love my Mizuno wedges. I have a 50* that I use as my gap wedge. I find it more versatile than the Gap Wedge that matches my JPX irons.

Russ - Student of the Moe Norman swing as taught by the pros at - http://moenormangolf.com

Titleist 910 D3 8.5* w/ Project X shaft/ Titleist 910F 15* w/ Project X shaft

Cobra Baffler 20* & 23* hybrids with Accra hybrid shafts

Mizuno MP-53 irons 5Iron-PW AeroTech i95 shafts stiff and soft stepped once/Mizuno MP T-11 50.6/56.10/MP T10 60*

Seemore PCB putter with SuperStroke 3.0

Srixon 2012 Z-Star yellow balls/ Iomic Sticky 2.3, X-Evolution grips/Titleist Lightweight Cart Bag---

extra/alternate clubs: Mizunos JPX-800 Pro 5-GW with Project X 5.0 soft-stepped shafts

Note: This thread is 3948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!