• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dadu991

Nike Xtreme Sport IV stand bag

6 posts in this topic

i am looking into buying a new bag, im looking at the Nike Xtreme Sport IV stand bag, does anyone else have this bag that can share with me their opinion and if i should get it?

also im open to other suggestions about other stand bags around this price range 150$ + or -

thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have that same exact bag and its really nice. It's lite and has good room to put all your clubs, balls, tee's, etc.... I highly recommend the bag.

do the clubs rub against eachother at the bottom or is the base big enough, because thats the problem with my bag now. i have 13 clubs

Not that much. It depends if you have the grouped really close. It's a nice bag.

i got it!

i got the plaid red one

thoughts?

I have the bag as well my only gripe is that when playing by myself and taking a cart the bottom of the bag is a little narrower so the bag moves and shifts a little more. So all i do is connect both of the straps and put the bag in the middle and it solves that problem.