IGNORED

What tough shot do you love?

Lash
Note: This thread is 3915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

my fav is the punch driver off the tee into a stiff head wind.  gets pretty breezy in texas, so having this shot in the bag is crucial.  just tee it way down and place it further back in my stance.  stay a little ahead of the ball and hold off on my finish.  i love to hit this when others are ballooning their drives to about 200 yds.  can usually get it out about 250-275 with a stiff head wind.  lots of roll.

Originally Posted by 460CompMark

can usually get it out about 250-275 with a stiff head wind.  lots of roll.

If you're hitting a stinger drive 275, how long are your tee shots without wind?

Tyler Martin

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

If you're hitting a stinger drive 275, how long are your tee shots without wind?

Well, 275 was on the high end...so a high end drive with no wind is probably just over 3 bones.

Although I know what they say about assumptions...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Originally Posted by geauxforbroke

250-275 depends on the head wind.  my drives average around 285-310 with still or some back wind.  well depending on how im stroking it that day.  some are better than others.

Originally Posted by 460CompMark

250-275 depends on the head wind.  my drives average around 285-310 with still or some back wind.  well depending on how im stroking it that day.  some are better than others.

Solid. I like hitting the stinger off the tee as well. Just wish I could get 275 off of it.

Tyler Martin

I'd probably have to say the punch shot... be it with a 3w or 4iron  when you have to just get it under a tree branch....  usually happens to me when i am about 150 to 200 yards out....

now most of the time i somehow still clip the tree branch....but when i dont and hit a good shot, its always a good feeling knowing i am just a chip shot off the green...

It is what it is

Note: This thread is 3915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!