IGNORED

Introductions.....

sigfan2340
Note: This thread is 3715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Figure being locals we may be a little more formal and get to know each other a little...... I'll start.

My name is Tim and live in Racine, married have 3 kids from 12-17 (1 my own, 2 step).  I have been golfing on and off for years. Typically I shoot between 45-55 for 9 holes, not the greatest but I love playing the game! I am always looking to get out and play new courses. I save half my vacation for the year to use for golfing days in the summer. I consider my "home" course Brighton Dale in Kenosha County since I play league there with work. Feel free to contact me anytime to golf!

Hello all,

My name is Kevin and live in Neenah. I'm 26 as of yesterday, married two years in August with one boy who's 4 months. It's about time to get him fitted for clubs! We just closed on a house June 28 and I'm already thinking about building a putting green in the back yard. I doubt I will ever follow through with it though! My home course I would say is Westridge Golf Course in Neenah.

Nice to meet you Tim! Have you golfed Petrifying Springs in Kenosha? I played there earlier this summer when I was in a wedding in Racine. Shot a 92. Not a lot of water, but the rough is rough and the course was not very forgiving! On the way back from the wedding I got a speeding ticket in Racine County on hwy 41, well I think it's hwy 94 down there. Firsrt time ever I pleaded "Not Guilty" so I may have a mandatory court date down in the are coming up. Haha, the ticket can't get any worse, right?

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Kevin

Nathan and I live in Oconomowoc.  I am 33, married with a 5yo boy and a 2yo girl.  I play nine holes out at Ironwood in sussex almost every morning during the week before work. Set out with a 5 year goal of getting to scratch(just want to get around a 1 really) 3 years ago.  Well almost three years, I am in year three of that timeline.  I work in Waukesha.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice to meet you guys! Kevin... I just played Petts last Wednesday for the first time in years, very fun course. I live about 20 mins north of there. It's good to hear what others think of your local courses cause I think we tend to took our regular courses for granted after a time.

• 7 months later...
Hey fellas, My name is Will. I'm originally from Milwaukee reside in Kaukauna now. I have a 2 month old baby boy and will be getting married in September of 2015. I'm fairly new to the game of golf. This is my second year of actually trying to get better. I played well over 100 rds of golf last year and itching to get back on the course again. I don't know many people in my area so i tend to golf alone most of the time. I'm excited about talking the game of golf with fellow wisconsinites and maybe picking up a much needed few golfing buddies along the way. Thanx.. I'm also new to TST also

Hey fellas,

My name is Will. I'm originally from Milwaukee reside in Kaukauna now. I have a 2 month old baby boy and will be getting married in September of 2015. I'm fairly new to the game of golf. This is my second year of actually trying to get better. I played well over 100 rds of golf last year and itching to get back on the course again. I don't know many people in my area so i tend to golf alone most of the time. I'm excited about talking the game of golf with fellow wisconsinites and maybe picking up a much needed few golfing buddies along the way. Thanx.. I'm also new to TST also

I'm in the land of year-round golf now, but grew up in Racine and went to school in Madison.  My family is from Appleton and Milwaukee.

They make some damn good cheese in Kaukauna!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3715 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!