IGNORED

WI TST Outing

cipher
Note: This thread is 3592 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by sigfan2340

So does this list look like who it's going to be? Anymore?

1. cipher

2. sigfan2340

3. PooN

4. JimmyC

5. McMullenCPA

6. Reedf

I am still up for it even if it is just one group.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have everyone confirm if they are coming. I will make the tee times on Tuesday and post after that. We looking for afternoon correct, like 1:00ish? Play 18 then maybe grab some dinner? The Tilted Kilt is only 20 min east of the course and near I94. :)

Confirmed so far

cipher

sigfan2340

JimmyC

Maybe we should try and schedule this for October instead?

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

• 1 month later...

I am down, but could only do it around the weekend of the 19th and 20th in October.  I have an event on the first weekend, I have to work on the second weekend and the final weekend is deer opener. :-D

Nate

• 4 months later...

@sigfan2340 Should we look at putting together one of these outings for this summer?  I would even be willing to have it hosted at my new home course Watertown CC.  It has very reasonable guest rates as well.  We could host it just about anywhere as far as I am concerned.

Nate

I am all for it! We just need to make sure it's a date that people can make and stick to it.

Maybe in April/May, we can see what the interest level is.

Nate

I'd like to participate if its not an over night trip.

That would be the goal.  Maybe Lake Geneva area as we were talking about before.  Watertown might even be a good location for many people.

Nate

Cool lets just pick a day and do it. If it ends up where only a few people can make o well then we just play for fun. The only way it happens for sure is to just say its this day be there at this time and that's that.

Cool lets just pick a day and do it. If it ends up where only a few people can make o well then we just play for fun. The only way it happens for sure is to just say its this day be there at this time and that's that.

I am good with that.  What month should we do?   Earlier in the summer like in July?  The only thing I have going on is that I am playing in a tournament on the 3rd of July.

Nate

Your the boss. I'm down for whatever. I think I got a wedding in August and one in September but other than that i don't think I have any other plans

We could do it on Saturday the 19th of July.  Gives everyone two weeks to recover from the fourth of July drinking. :-P

Nate

Note: This thread is 3592 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!