IGNORED

WI TST Outing

cipher
Note: This thread is 3593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Is that during summerfest? If it's is I do plan on being in Wisconsin and will attend

Summerfest unfortunately is from June25th to July 6th this year.

http://www.summerfest.com/

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump to freshen this up a bit.

I'm still iffy if I can make it or not due to family stuff but am keeping it on my phone calender.

When do you need commitments by? I think we're about a month out right now, not sure what Brightondale's lead time on tee times is.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Bump to freshen this up a bit. I'm still iffy if I can make it or not due to family stuff but am keeping it on my phone calender. When do you need commitments by? I think we're about a month out right now, not sure what Brightondale's lead time on tee times is.

I don't think this is happening anymore. There is just not enough interest. Maybe @Jakester23 and I could play Watertown CC that Saturday(07/19), and anyone that wanted to join could do so.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Im in for 7/19 we can play anywhere you guys agree on within reason (no erin hills I can't afford a divorce).

Note: This thread is 3593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!