IGNORED

Missing Tee Markers

cipher
Note: This thread is 3927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Same story different day. Missing middle tee markers on the same hole.

Wow, that is a nice looking course! So I am somewhat on topic, I too have played when markers have been missing. I just tee it up as if they were there.

Cipher, what does ATCF mean?

Maybe I am saying it wrong but what I mean is, as the crow flies.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by luu5

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

In the fall, another course I play a lot will only have one set of tees, the whites (second to last).  Of course, I play with my wife and other women friends, so we just have them hit from where they normally would.

There could be a maintenance reason not to have more than one tee available off-season. But if this was the case, they should put all tee markers in the same box. This way there would not be confusion.

As soon as the handicap season ends in mid November, my home course puts away all of the tee markers and they don't come back out until the season begins again in March.  The intent is that it spreads the divot damage around the tee box during the season when the grass is dormant, and it mostly works.  There are a couple of groups I know of who always use the hole signs as their tee markers during this period, so they play from the same general area all winter.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3927 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!