IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quite the roller coaster of a season. At least I reached one of my goals to lower my index this year, although that wasn't quite how I envisioned it.

My graph looks like the above every year.    Spring rust climb.....then followed by summer improvement as I 'shake off' the winter rust.

For the first time, my index stayed the same.   I'm winding down golf and busy with other activities in the fall.   Doubt I'll play much except for the occasional round until next spring.  Days are getting short and frost season is right around the corner!!!

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

My graph looks like the above every year.    Spring rust climb.....then followed by summer improvement as I 'shake off' the winter rust.

Mine looks like roller coaster, camel's hump, yo-yo in motion .....

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Down .2 to 29.5

Bill Z.

:ping: G15 Driver
:tmade: RBZ Stage 2 3 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 5 wood
:adams: Tight Lies Ovation 7 wood
:tmade: Burner 2.0 4I-AW
:cleveland: CG15 56
DLR Hog 1005D Putter

Here's my story.....I have a tendency to slip during the winter months......and this year I have not been able to recover as much as I have in year's past.  I have a new driver shaft and a 4* gap from 5 thru LW.....Now if I can just figure out how to lower my scores.....

26.6 to 25.5 I was hoping for a bigger move but I've been fairly consistent lately, it is clearly time to focus on the short game.

Driver: TaylorMade Aeroburner;  9.5* S-Flex
3-Wood: TaylorMade Aeroburner;  15* 
S-Flex
Hybrids: Nike Vapor Speed 3-5 Steel Stiff
Irons: Nike Vapor Speed 6-Pw Steel Stiff
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Satin Black; 52, 56, 60
Putter: Odyssey Works 2-Ball
Grips: Good Grip Tour Wrap Medium 
Ball: ProV1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately can't play today but had a decent run last couple weeks, will be 6.9 in AM. I have quite a few low scores getting ready to be pushed out so work to be done. Hopefully I don't put up some marginal scores that creep into 10 best and get derailed by bad weather with no chance to even it out before season ends. Lucky our course isn't aerating greens this fall, they are in great shape so golf into colder temps should be good.

Dave :-)

Down to a 5.1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I don't have an official handicap.   I use Golflogix and since I don't play in any tournaments, it works for me.   In our league play, our secretary used an online program called IMA Golfer and that kept track of our scores and handicaps.   It was different than what Golflogix reports.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Went down from a 10.7 to a 10.0. Only 1 of my next 7 scores to come off count towards my handicap, so I should be able to get into the single digits very soon (hopefully in 15 days).

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Virtually no change.   Went from 17.2 to 17.3.   My playing level trend is flat.   I.e, my practice & round result seem to accurately reflect the current HI.  

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Up .5 had a couple bad round and didn't play much otherwise. Getting to be that time of year where I go dormant due to colder temperatures and higher winds.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Down .2 to 17.8.

Not looking good for next revision, my three best scores of recent 20 are round numbers 16, 18 and 20, with Diff's of 14.6, 16.9, and 14.6.  Those will all fall off by the next revision.  Unless I can replace them with something good, but I've been playing poorly lately.

Back up over 10, to 10.4 from 9.6: a couple of rounds in the 70s fell out and were replaced by... let's just say, worse...

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

25.5 to 22.6 due in large part to the 86 I shot on the 30th just before the update, still on track to break 20 by the end of the year.

Driver: TaylorMade Aeroburner;  9.5* S-Flex
3-Wood: TaylorMade Aeroburner;  15* 
S-Flex
Hybrids: Nike Vapor Speed 3-5 Steel Stiff
Irons: Nike Vapor Speed 6-Pw Steel Stiff
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Satin Black; 52, 56, 60
Putter: Odyssey Works 2-Ball
Grips: Good Grip Tour Wrap Medium 
Ball: ProV1

Down from 1.2 to 0.9..........

Now that days are getting shorter and the mornings colder and later...............it's bowling season.  I plan to keep playing golf when I can, but my son has several tourneys coming up and my golf-play will be taking the back seat.  My son will be bowling in several youth competitions and we'll be rolling the rock when he isn't..........this comes first.   This was a good way to finish!!...cracking the ZERO's!! 

Edited by BuckeyeNut

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Note: This thread is 1174 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!