IGNORED

Counterbalancing

Note: This thread is 3916 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Warning Lots of risk above

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Risk of what?  Liking your clubs better than you previously did.  I've had my clubs weighted for well over a year now so I don't understand what you are talking about when you say risk.  If you don't like them....take them out.  If you've never had any personal experience with them then I would discourage you from trying to convince someone from not trying something that they may very well like.  They flat out work and that is that.  I've never had one person say that they didn't like them when they installed them.

I no longer do fittings for them but I won't talk about the product badly because it works.  Soon this will be normal with all fittings and then we wont be talking about risk when Taylormade starts talking about their "new total club fittings!" I have 150 grams in my putter with and 80 gram counter and I don't see risk...I see more putts going in and a better stroke.

You think Sergio was worried about "risk" when he put them in play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XDSaClrymU

Note: This thread is 3916 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!