IGNORED

your Tampa Rays

nolookpass
Note: This thread is 3921 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

See I told you that it gets Yankee fans riled up every time.  They get so defensive.  It is like setting of a smoke detector.

We do not get defensive, we just have very low tolerance for the uneducated.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by mp33 man

You can always tell when the Yankees are not doing well because all of the Yankoff fans do nothing but whine and bitch, they stop showing to games at home and they try to belittle the fans of other teams... Amusing I'd say :)

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

I have to respectfully disagree with this one.  I know a lot of Yankee fans, and I don't know a single one of them who does this.

LOL, yeah I did get the humor in meenman's flaming post coming very shortly after mine.  However, I still hold that my point is valid.  That attitude is not exclusive to Yankee fans.  Every team has passionate fans (technically, that's redundant) who will argue with other fans to the end of time about who is better.  When a Yankee fan "gets defensive" he just says things like "27," whereas when a non Yankee fan "gets defensive" they say things like "at least my team doesn't buy titles."  What's the difference?  There isn't one.  It's just silly debating.

The only incorrect statements are blanket statements like "...all of Yankee fans do nothing but whine and bitch..." and "...I am not a fan of the Rays because their fans are morons ..."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3921 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!