IGNORED

Golf course babysitting

greasemonkey88
Note: This thread is 3887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Baby sitting at golf courses. ( you have to pay extra)

• Heck yeah!
    • Not a good idea ( liabilities, cost etc. )
    • My course does this.

I think that would be cool but honestly, I see a lot of people who simply take their kids to the course with them.  Last year, I saw one guy out with his newborn.  He had the car seat with him in the cart and everything.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I think that would be cool but honestly, I see a lot of people who simply take their kids to the course with them.  Last year, I saw one guy out with his newborn.  He had the car seat with him in the cart and everything.

Sketchy!! Lol.

"Don't always believe quotes you read on the internet, they might be fake." Abraham Lincoln :tmade: RBZ 8.5 Driver _ :touredge: 52* 56* 60* wedges _ :nike: MOJO Ball :tmade: RBZ Stage 2: #3 hybrid _ :adams: #5 & #6 hybrid :tmade: RBZ Irons _ :odyssey: White hot #3 blade putter :nike: Lunar Control Shoe _ :golflogix: For iPhone

I've been looking at some courses in Michigan for a vacation I'm taking later this season and several of them have "Family tees" that are much closer to the greens to make them fairer for kids. On one course, kids play free with a paid parent off the 1/2 length family tees ($11 for 18 shortened holes) and on another course, Sunday evenings are family evenings, where greens fees are $6 including cart for 5 holes playing from shortened tees. I haven't heard of anything like that anywhere else. I've had courses tell me that I could bring my 6 year-old along for free and let her drop balls to hit up onto the green and putt them out, for the sake of promoting the game to kids. It was on a slow weekday, though.

In my bag: - Ping G20 driver, 10.5 deg. S flex - Ping G20 3W, 15 deg., S flex - Nickent 4dx 3H, 4H - Nike Slingshot 4-PW - Adams Tom Watson 52 deg. GW - Vokey 58 deg. SW -Ping Half Wack-E putter

I've been looking at some courses in Michigan for a vacation I'm taking later this season and several of them have "Family tees" that are much closer to the greens to make them fairer for kids. On one course, kids play free with a paid parent off the 1/2 length family tees ($11 for 18 shortened holes) and on another course, Sunday evenings are family evenings, where greens fees are $6 including cart for 5 holes playing from shortened tees. I haven't heard of anything like that anywhere else. I've had courses tell me that I could bring my 6 year-old along for free and let her drop balls to hit up onto the green and putt them out, for the sake of promoting the game to kids. It was on a slow weekday, though.

I like the getting a kids involved idea. Mine is only eight months old so I will have to wait a bit lol.

"Don't always believe quotes you read on the internet, they might be fake." Abraham Lincoln :tmade: RBZ 8.5 Driver _ :touredge: 52* 56* 60* wedges _ :nike: MOJO Ball :tmade: RBZ Stage 2: #3 hybrid _ :adams: #5 & #6 hybrid :tmade: RBZ Irons _ :odyssey: White hot #3 blade putter :nike: Lunar Control Shoe _ :golflogix: For iPhone

Why not have the boy caddy for you.  Make him carry the bag, do all the gritty work (raking bunkers, walking off yardages, etc).  And blame him for all the bad shots.  It will prepare him for his first job!

Why not have the boy caddy for you.  Make him carry the bag, do all the gritty work (raking bunkers, walking off yardages, etc).  And blame him for all the bad shots.  It will prepare him for his first job! a2_wink.gif

Usually when I take my kids out in the cart with me they argue about who gets to carry my putter, rake the sand, hold the flag, etc.. They enjoy it. Shame they lose interest and get bored after about 6 holes. Then it's "Dad is this the last hole? I need to use the bathroom. I'm hungry." Lol

Diablo Edge 10.5   Big Bertha 3W   Polarity HP 2-5H, 6-SW  Dual Force 330

Three 5

Note: This thread is 3887 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!