Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wedgeman

VR pro wedges

4 posts in this topic

Does anybody use these? How does the spin compare to vokey? Do they chew balls up like vokey?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I've never actually used a Vokey wedge, to expensive for my wallet. I use the VR Pro's and they are great wedges. When I played ProV1's I never hurt the cover, but for some reason I damage the covers on e7's. Makes no sense!!! The X3X grooves are great.

Ive used the VR Pros in the past and theyre nice.  Forged by Endo, so you know theyre a quality wedge.  The spin is going to be comparable to a Vokey and any other wedge.  Theres no magical about Vokeys, even though a lot of people seem to think theres something special about them.

Ive used the VR Pros in the past and theyre nice.  Forged by Endo, so you know theyre a quality wedge.  The spin is going to be comparable to a Vokey and any other wedge.  Theres no magical about Vokeys, even though a lot of people seem to think theres something special about them. Agreed the swing will dictate if you can spin it. With my swing I do not spin the ball. The Nike VR pro fits my swing and love the look and feel.