IGNORED

Favorite Sitcoms

dfreuter415
Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was recently looking at the posting about "Favorite TV Shows," so I thought that I would try to start one about your favorite TV sitcoms, past and present.  So, how about sharing your top 3 favorite sitcoms, past and present....

Currently, my favorite sitcoms are:

1. Big Bang Theory

2. The Neighbors

3. The Middle

My all-time favorite sitcoms would include:

1. Seinfeld

2. The Bob Newhart Show

3. Taxi

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

Current:

1. Curb Your Enthusiasm (hasn't actually aired for a couple years now, but this show is so awesome)

2. Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3. Big Bang Theory

All-time:

1. Friends

2. That 70's Show

3. Seinfeld

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Only watching 2 Veep Community M*A*S*H 30 Rock In the Thick of it

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not really a sitcom but me and the wife are extremely addicted to Breaking Bad. We also watched every episode of Entourage while it was running. Now I mostly watch The Office on Netflix.

Mmmm, I'm not big on tele... Watch sports mostly,  but, I watch Top Gear... Always a laugh, and my most fave TV show of all time is Only Fools And Horses! :)

Dabz

All time favorite was Newsradio.

Current ones are Family Guy and South Park.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Originally Posted by nevets88

Only watching 2

Veep

Community

M*A*S*H

30 Rock

In the Thick of it

Actually, I am watching 3:

Veep

Community

The Simpsons

M*A*S*H
30 Rock
In the Thick of it

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Community Parks and Recreation New Girl How I Met Your Mother Modern Family Workaholics The Big Bang Theory Oh and nevets, you asked in another thread if Harmon is back. He is back, but Donald Glover is only going to be in 5 episodes.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Current:  Big Bang Theory

All Time:  Seinfeld - so good, re-runs don't even get old.

Married with Children

Everybody Loves Raymond

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Originally Posted by jamo

Community

Parks and Recreation

New Girl

How I Met Your Mother

Modern Family

Workaholics

The Big Bang Theory

Oh and nevets, you asked in another thread if Harmon is back. He is back, but Donald Glover is only going to be in 5 episodes.

wow, I must be an old crumudgeon ... never heard of any of these !

John

Current:

Big Bang Theory......pure genius

Family Guy

All Time:

M*A*S*H........until they tried to become socially conscious and lost all sense of humor.

All in the Family

Mork and Mindy......early Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1. The office 2. Fresh prince 3. Friends 4. Modern Family 5. Boy meets world 6. Everybody loves Raymond

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

There's no more polarizing sitcom that generates such love or hate as The Office.     So many people love it.    I tried on several occasions & couldn't take more than a few mintues of it.      Something gutteral about it - can't put my finger on it - either love or hate it...

John

Friends is my all-time favorite sitcom.

Friends is strange (actually maybe it's me ;)) because it was my favorite while it was still on the air, but reruns do not interest me in the least. For whatever reason it didn't stand the test of time for me. Same is true for cheers. The closest thing I watch to a sitcom since 30 rock ended is Franklin and bash.

Originally Posted by inthehole

There's no more polarizing sitcom that generates such love or hate as The Office.     So many people love it.    I tried on several occasions & couldn't take more than a few mintues of it.      Something gutteral about it - can't put my finger on it - either love or hate it...

Which one? US or UK? Because imho, BBC's David Brent is the epitome of so uncomfortable, I can't look away.

The UK version of Friends, Coupling, was pretty good. I thought it was funnier.

Honorable mentions:

Futurama

South Park

Third Rock from the Sun

Family Tree

A sample of "In the Thick of It". If you are easily offended or don't like cussing, don't watch.

And this is so NSFW .

And Veep, much less cursing, but still NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upW-VUPLTKM

Steve

Originally Posted by nevets88

The UK version of Friends, Coupling, was pretty good. I thought it was funnier.

Coupling was extremely well written. Friends (which I liked) was practically Sesame Street in comparison. Arrested Development falls into the genius category for me too.

I try to watch mainstream American sitcoms (Big Bang Theory et. al.) but just don't get along with them.

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!