• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sliceapotomus

TaylorMade Ghost Tour TM-880 Putter

1 post in this topic

Right Hand
34"
Great Condition - very small paint chip/neck on toe of putter. You can BARELY see it at address. (pictured below) Id rate it 8/10.
Stock TM Putter grip.
Comes with headcover

$65 shipped or best offer.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
  • Popular Now

• New GolfNow layout is Awful
      Interestingly, I received this in an email from GolfNow yesterday.... You spoke and we're listening. That's why we're already hard at work fine-tuning the new GolfNow.com based on your feedback. Keep an eye out for enhancements on the way! I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't well aware of forum threads like this one too.
    • New GolfNow layout is Awful
      Every customer is different, some know exactly what they want and expect you to execute their vision.  Others want more consultation and input from the designers as to what others are doing or what trends are on the rise.  Another factor is maintenance, how much time is required to keep the site updated, can the business maintain the site on their own or must that be outsourced, etc. There are numerous reasons why a business would redesign their site, such as; The business has undergone some fundamental changes that they want reflected in a new website The cost of maintaining the current site is too high The provider of their data has changed the feeds or discontinued certain elements of the data. Users have complained about how the site works The site is outdated or dependent on outdated technology or servers. They want a site that is "responsive" meaning the same site works on desktop, tablet and smart phones. I've never done work for a business that said they want to make their site worse, less user friendly, less functional or more frustrating for their customers to use.  My guess is that given the popularity of sites like GolfNow, that some standards were created for how the data would be distributed and updated to the GolfNow like websites from the different courses to make it easier for them all to get the data (the same thing happened to the airline industry).  The change to the backend likely warranted the changing of the front end as well. In some cases compromises must be made.  I've redesigned sites that were written in HTML, PHP and jQuery which are not easy for end users to maintain and update themselves.  The client wanted a responsive site that they could maintain easily on their own.  I suggested we develop the new site using Joomla, Drupel or WordPress as those platforms provided them with everything they requested.  They ultimately ended up with a WordPress site that was responsive and very functional but because of the platform certain nuances of the old site were lost. Users initially complained but we worked out some issues and over time they appreciated the more frequent updates and ability to easily view the site on their iPads and cell phones.  Website redesign like life is full of compromises.
    • Shorts On the PGA Tour (Updated 2013, 2016)
      I don't think the PGA Tour's stance on this has only to do with "tradition." Ultimately the PGA Tour is a member-run organization. If they strongly wished for shorts, they'd vote to allow it. That they've not done so speaks volumes, IMO.
    • Donald Trump for president?
      I heard something on the radio along the lines of New Hampshire having "super delegates" that will vote for Clinton regardless of yesterday's vote.  As far as Trump goes, my bottom line  is that he simply is not electable. Moderates, women and minorities aren't going to vote for that guy.    
    • Donald Trump for president?
      Just to clarify, I consider myself a committed Trump supporter, I like him. I am not a conservative in the traditional sense. Like anyone, I don't agree with every position that my candidate stands for, I do, however, agree on his main points re: immigration. 
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. TessaEdin
      TessaEdin
      (24 years old)
  • Blog Entries