IGNORED

Rocketballz 3 wood headcover question

Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, I've had an RBZ 3 wood for a while now (Which I bought from Dick's), and the headcover looks like this url.jpg Today, my dad bought the same club from Dick's, and the headcover looks different. url.jpg Any reason of why this is?

Driver: :tmade: Burner '08 10.5* 3 wood: :tmade: Rocketballz 15* 3 hybrid: :tmade: Burner Superlaunch 18* 4 hybrid: :tmade: Rescue 11 21* Irons: :tmade: Burner 1.0 5-AW Wedges: :vokey: Spin Milled 54* :cleve: CG16 58* Putter: :odyssey: 2 Ball Blade Grips: Golf Pride VDR white Balls: :titleist: Velocity Bag: :tmade: Audi bag

Sorry, the pictures didn't really work. But anyway, my headcover has green on the side and says Rocketballz on the black strap on the top. (like a normal RBZ headcover) My dad's, however doesn't have the green on the side and doesn't say Rocketballz on the strap on top. I'm confused why TM would make 2 headcovers?

Driver: :tmade: Burner '08 10.5* 3 wood: :tmade: Rocketballz 15* 3 hybrid: :tmade: Burner Superlaunch 18* 4 hybrid: :tmade: Rescue 11 21* Irons: :tmade: Burner 1.0 5-AW Wedges: :vokey: Spin Milled 54* :cleve: CG16 58* Putter: :odyssey: 2 Ball Blade Grips: Golf Pride VDR white Balls: :titleist: Velocity Bag: :tmade: Audi bag

• 3 months later...

I bought the RBZ 3-hybrid, 4-hybrid, and 5 hybrids and the 3-hybrid and 4-hybrid have the green on the side and says Rocketballz on the black strap on the top but the 5-hybrid doesn't have the green on the side and doesn't say Rocketballz on the strap on top. Now here is the interesting part the 3-hybrid and the 4-hybrid have black faces and black soles, but the 5-hybrid has a silver face and silver sole. See the attached photos. I asked the salesperson at Golfsmith and he told me that the "second generation RBZ woods" have the silver face that differs from the black face of the "first generation" clubs. They are exactly the same as far as specs go, but differ cosmetically and the head cover is different. So check to see if your driver differs from your dad's and if not you may have received a "second generation" head cover in error. If it bugs you a bunch just go back to the store where you purchased and ask for an exchange of head covers.

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Note: This thread is 3789 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!